[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder: Aubry de Grey is a retarded shithead and isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Rasputin.jpg (10KB, 254x191px) Image search: [Google]
Rasputin.jpg
10KB, 254x191px
Daily Reminder: Aubry de Grey is a retarded shithead and isn't even bothering with immortality anymore.

>Muh Alzheimers
>Muh Mitochondria
>What's a stem cell?

You literally had ONE fucking job, you stupid asshole.
>>
>>9158368
>Implying he didn't find it already and decided to fake his own death.
>>
File: 1461740521907.png (571KB, 778x758px) Image search: [Google]
1461740521907.png
571KB, 778x758px
>>9158368
Kek, aubrey is going to win and you'll suck his immortal dick for a small dose of his SENS therapies
>>
>>9158706
Out of curiousity what is his star sign?
>>
>>9158368
>50 YEAR OLD LOOKS LIKE AN 80 YEAR OLD
>WANTS TO END AGEING
what is it called when this happens?
>>
>>9158368
>He is a Taurus.

He is gonna make it. Earth signs live notoriously long lives.
Plus, de Gray is literally translated to
"The Grey."

Gandalf confirmed to have reincarnated into our reality
>>
>>9158706
Well he better get on it then. I mean not only does the technology have to fucking exist, but then we have to wait the 50 fucking years capitalism decides to make it less than a trillion fucking dollars a pop.
>>
>>9158777
If you care abiut it, why don't you help instead of being a whiny pussy? Donate money, become a researcher, spread awareness among people.

Aubrey has to fight against deathism, which impregnates our society on every level. It's not easy and he certainly couldn't do it all by himself.
>>
>>9158824
>Donate money
I don't have any money, nigger. And this shit doesn't require any more. If they can't do this shit with all the millions they're getting, then they need to get the fuck out of the way and let someone else do it.

>spread awareness among people
That's what I'm doing right now. By making sure everyone knows that these dumb niggers are either lying to the public or genuinely focusing on the wrong shit. That's all I CAN do.

>Aubrey has to fight against deathism
Yeah, including his own. Like I said, he turned his back on life extension. He's dithering away his energy on wild goose chases now.

>It's not easy and he certainly couldn't do it all by himself.
Of course it's easy. All they have to do is pioneer a technique of whole-body stem cell rejuvenation. GET ON IT. Holy shit it's not rocket surgery FUCK. Combined with senolytics (NO, not using senolytics as the PRIMARY treatment) will effectively reverse aging. All the mainstream gerontoligists have basically abandoned stem cell research now though to focus on stupid shit like vampirism.
>>
>>9158706
REPAIR MY DAMAGE
>>
>>9158706
REPAIR MY DAMAGE
>>
>>9158706
Extend my telomeres.
>>
>>9158706
REPAIR MY DAMAGE
>>9158710
Aubrey doesn't nearly look 80
>>
>>9158715

>de Gray

Literally translates to 'of Gray', you wank puffin.
>>
>>9160022

But cancer.
>>
>>9162079
>cancer

what is smoking weed?
>>
File: boi.jpg (157KB, 995x949px) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
157KB, 995x949px
>>9158706
REPAIR MY DAMAGE
>>
>>9162090
Kek
>>
>>9158710
It's called irony, brainlet.
>>
>>9162079
But bullshit. Effective cures for cancer now exist.
>>
It's going to be sad seeing this guy and Kurzweil die crying in their beds, knowing they didn't live long enough to benefit from the technological and scientific wonders they claim we'll have.
>>
Why exactly do you think you deserve to live forever?
>>
File: 1502315486351.jpg (55KB, 600x814px) Image search: [Google]
1502315486351.jpg
55KB, 600x814px
>>9163518

>Deserve

We take and conquer, not ask retarded questions like such. Side with progress, or perish under it's weight.
>>
>>9162078
Not him, but as a native dutch speaker Ican tell you're full of shit. 'De' means 'the' in dutch.
>>
>>9158368
Daily reminder that if you use any devices that operate via pulsed fields, have shitty wiring, or live near many power lines, you don't care about your health or longevity, and are a pretentious hackjob.
>>
>>9163525
Yeah, fuck off with your shit language then. His name means "of Grey" because he's of French ancestry and in French du, de, des, d' mean "of" similar to how you idiots use Van in names and the Germans use Von.
>>
>>9163518
Why do you think you deserve to die?
There is no "worthiness" for life or death, at least not with your average 4neet nobody here has been condemned to execution for crimes but as it stands currently a saint and murderer are equally likely to meet an undignified end and equally certain to meet an end of some sort.
>>
>>9163525

Listen cunt flap, nobody cares about your pepper shteak of a language.

It's 'of', due to its latin origin, as this anon >>9163697 has already pointed out.
>>
>>9163518

Humanity's natural aim is to transcend mortality.
>>
>>9163821
Edgy
>>
File: 1490742061928.jpg (76KB, 523x929px) Image search: [Google]
1490742061928.jpg
76KB, 523x929px
>>9163523
this post gets a (You) from me.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.