[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing like stone cold facts to be one back to reality. Had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: p53.jpg (944KB, 2047x2048px) Image search: [Google]
p53.jpg
944KB, 2047x2048px
Nothing like stone cold facts to be one back to reality.

Had my hopes up for an ideal situation.

Post why you love sci & math

>in b4 expectation is the root of all heartache
>>
>>9158275
What does that picture mean? Why is that big green circle in the middle connected to everything else?
>>
>>9158286
The green circle is a gene. The gene encodes for all of those proteins. important because cancer. that gene controls a lot of functions....
>>
>>9158288
>important because cancer
Well it's doing a pretty shit job because people are getting cancer all the time.
>>
>>9158291
People are doin' a pretty shit job of taking care of themselves.

A lot of people are doing really well though too, so..

>lol
>>
>>9158291
Cancer often arises because of mutations that inactivates that gene
>>
>>9158299
>>9158291
The gene suppresses tumors by cell cycle regulation. If there is no regulation...there is can be a mass of cells..etc.

>We're (science) are seeing how the spin offs for the gene impact other parts of the body
>immunological
>>
>>9158297
>People are doin' a pretty shit job of taking care of themselves.

How are you supposed to take care of yourself to prevent cancer? There are a million possible causes, from road dust to plastics, natural radiation etc.
>>
>>9158321

This feels trolly polly.

Don't be a total autist and take care of yourself? Obviously some people are just unlucky, but often it take more than one mutation to develop cancer.

>exercise
>don't overindulge
>hydrate
>stay away from cities

Obviously that won't prevent cancer for everyone, but if your genes aren't totally inferior that should work.
?????
>>
>>9158275
Because it's better than pretending like I'm grateful some piece of shit thinks I'm a piece of shit but is so admirable as to not shit on me completely because they're just so fucking awesome even though they've done nothing and will do nothing with their life and really everyone only tolerates you anyway so I really have no idea where your ego comes from like holy fuck you're actually a total goddamn retard but I guess that's par for being human
>>
>>9158344
Thank you :)

feels good man

>more comfortable than compliments
>>
>>9158344
>>9158352

>similar reasoning obviously
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.