[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feynman,ma' man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Richard_Feynman_Nobel.jpg (54KB, 280x396px) Image search: [Google]
Richard_Feynman_Nobel.jpg
54KB, 280x396px
>Play bongo
>Be a world class physicist
>Have a lot of sex
>Smoke weed
>Pick lock
>be God at math
>>
File: GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-1689.jpg (413KB, 780x1074px) Image search: [Google]
GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-1689.jpg
413KB, 780x1074px
Vs the virgin physicist
>Doesn't play bongo
>Famous for an obvious discovery (lol who doesn't know gravity)
>Knows the main laws of the universe but doesn't know how a vagina looks like
>Died virgin
>Sober 24/7/365/84
>Got hit with an apple (that's probably why he can't erect and never got laid)
>>
>>9157612
I was tripping once and I had a conversation with the spirit of Newton. He told me he was crushing all sorts of boipucci.
>>
>>9157559
And he accomplished all that with an IQ of 126 just to piss off IQ fags.
>>
>>9157618

newton was a physicist/mathematician, not an engineer.
>>
>>9157620
Even 100 i.q is enough for great things,but people are too lazy to achive their them. #brainlethere
>>
>>9157618
He is lying. All virgins say that
>>
>>9157620
Iq is bullshit.
Brains aren't that simple. its capabilities can't measured with some 6th grade math and some 4th grade geometry photos by a machine that's millions of times less capable, it needs real life situations and an human with the maximum intelligence a human can get, to be measured accurately. But since humans keep developing such thing isn't possible.

I believe that all humans have the same amount of intelligence. But it's just put in different places (ex: some have high social intelligence while lacking mathematical intelligence). And some (or most?) don't use it at all
>>
>>9157662
Then explain why Terence Tao is so good at mathematics
>>
>>9157675
Passion.
Iq can only measure mathematical intelligence (which is kind of useless if someone lacks intelligence in other stuff) and it's not even very accurate at it
Proof?
Einstein and other famous geniuses achieved a lot more with almost half the intelligence.
Also Most 4chan browsers (neckbeards specifically) have high iq but are failures to the humanity while other people with an IQ of 80-120 have achieved more than any other human
>>
>>9157620
Feynman was notoriously dismissive of iq testing in general and its very likely he didnt give the test his full focus, academically he was far more potent. Notably having the then highest scores on the math and physics graduate exam at princeton as well as the putnam exam.
>>
>>9157662
I don't believe that second part but I agree with the sentiment that intelligence is hard to measure. IQ is a good start though.

A lot people are just stupid and will always be such though. You might think otherwise because you surround yourself with intelligent individuals, but the majority of people are just not smart.
>>
>>9158302
No, i actually surround myself with normal people rather than the "nerds" because they are a lot more fun.
From my experience with normal people and dumb people i didn't see that they wanted to be smarter but couldn't. They just don't think about it or are not interested.
It's probably because of childhood, if you look at every famous genius early life you will see that there was something that attracted them to their field. A problem in their life, motivation from parents, etc.
>>
>>9157662
>niggers
>equal intelligence to humans
nice meme
>>
>>9160116
back to /pol/ with you, adults are talking.
>>
>>9157559
>>9157559
>god at math
xD anglos never produced a good mathematician
>>
>>9157693
This, IQ != success in life. I don't think this should be argued further.
>>
test
[math]
\begin{tabular}{|l|ccccc|c|}
\multicolumn{7}{c}{USAMTS Scores Round 1}\\\hline
Name&\#1&\#2&\#3&\#4&\#5&Total\\\hline
John Doe&5&5&3&2&1&16\\
Jane Doe&5&5&5&4&5&24\\
Richard Feynman&5&5&5&5&5&25\\\hline
[/math]
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.