[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The new "space race"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: parisinspace.jpg (28KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
parisinspace.jpg
28KB, 400x280px
Space travel was once a privilege of the brightest and most skilled scientists and engineers, who would work to further humanity's knowledge of the universe

Now, with all of these private space travel agencies popping up, all we're going to see in space now are stupid MTV bimbos, cowboy billionaires, trust fund shits and their ilk only go to space to take selfies so they can post it to instagram while wondering if Neil Armstrong landed on Jupiter

Also, just imagine, once someone lands on mars, its going to be nothing but MTV bimbos and shit on Mars and they probably think that they landed on Saturn or some shit like that
>>
feels bad man
>>
>>9155776
ahhhgh some of my post is awkwardly written

I guess I shouldn't stay up so late when writing shit like this
>>
>>9155776
yeah. but getting in bimbos and billionaires is an inevitable step in it's transition to normie availability
>>
>go to space
>complain that there are too many women around
-OP
>>
File: IMG_7296.jpg (246KB, 830x466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7296.jpg
246KB, 830x466px
>>9155776
The governments had their chance but they decided to grovel to the lower classes instead.
>>
>>9155776
Sure, but it's going to be a while before this happens. I'd say we hsve at least five years
>>
This is why we need communism
>>
>>9155776
>all we're going to see in space now are stupid MTV bimbos, cowboy billionaires, trust fund shits and their ilk only go to space to take selfies so they can post it to instagram
These people will be paying for that, meaning there's money to fund other, actually scientific projects, while at the same time also driving costs down because of mass production.
>>
File: 1501843062905.gif (936KB, 245x190px) Image search: [Google]
1501843062905.gif
936KB, 245x190px
>>9156455
>>
True that.
REEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES GTFO MY VAST EMPTINESS
>>
>>9155776
>Implying we aren't going extinct/society isn't collapsing in the next 200 years
I think you're giving humanity too much credit OP
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.