[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When society is heading to STEM and you're not a STEM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1050.gif (463KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1050.gif
463KB, 500x282px
>When society is heading to STEM and you're not a STEM person
>29 years old

I'm gonna be poor forever aren't I?
>>
>society is heading to STEM

Well, learning to survive in nature and how to operate a gun will be more useful in the near future.
>>
going back to school and college algebra is killing me and no one on 4chan is helping I want to cry
>>
>>9154718
Analyze your interests and see if any of them can be developed into STEM. If you haven't any, get to know some STEM subjects to see of there isn't something that you enjoy.
I am like you. I'm not interested in science myself, but reading into philosophy I got interested in logic, so I ended up enjoying math. I still don't like most of STEM, but now I like math, and I can go into banking and make lots of money.
>>
>>9154718
>isn't STEM
>poor forever
You just have to be better than most other artists. Good luck.
>>
>>9154742
>>>/pol/
>>
>>9154774
>Analyze your interests and see if any of them can be developed into STEM. If you haven't any, get to know some STEM subjects to see of there isn't something that you enjoy.

Tried. Terrible at Math and the rest of the sciences are horribly crappy to me. Tried Engineering and I failed terribly at it. I'm just doing Finance and calling it.
>>
>>9154783
Seriously, how is that post related to politics? Are you dumb?
>>
>>9154774
>get to know some STEM subjects to see of there isn't something that you enjoy.
This is actually pretty good advice. I managed to develop an interest in STEM by playing scifi vidya. Resident Evil and Xenosaga really are why I hit the books. If no one else is going to bio-engineer monster girls, then I guess I'll just have to do it myself.
>>
>>9154783
>>>/b/
>>
>>9154742
>Well, learning to survive in nature and how to operate a gun will be more useful in the near future.
t. Doomsday Prepper
When the Shit Hits the Fan

But since even Tech guys at Silicon Valley are prepping for a Economic Collapse caused by TECH BUBBLE:
https://youtu.be/K1zVAfE0YdA [Embed]

The TECH BUBBLE will be caused by Few Jobs due to Large World Population, Fall of Demand, Automation, Outsource (jobs stolen by cheaper Pajeet, Chinks & Mexicans).
>>
>>9154718
where did this STEM = money shit come from?

If you want to make money from your college major get a business degree.
>>
File: 1488038621349.jpg (57KB, 750x653px) Image search: [Google]
1488038621349.jpg
57KB, 750x653px
>>9154718
You're gonna be poor forever because not even STEM majors are getting hired now
>>
>>9154929
If we have sufficient automation, we can construct killer robots to kill off the useless part of society without relying on the useless part of society to construct them.
>>
>>9154742
Agriculture is more essential, you can't depend on non-domestic systems anymore in anthropocenene earth.
Learning how to utilize what little biodiversity there is left to eek out a survival is a better strategy. Ya gotta study ecology.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.