[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you faggots use weak shit like ritalin when you can be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: gf.jpg (40KB, 351x356px) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
40KB, 351x356px
Why do you faggots use weak shit like ritalin when you can be using 1000x stronger shit ala meth instead? Are you too dumb to see past all of the 'meth is neurotoxic!!11' bullshit? I thought you were smart.
>>
>>9154166

Thanks, but, I'm good with my weed and coffee.
>>
>>9154166
>Why do you faggots
Why the homophobia?
>>
File: 7694.jpg (107KB, 522x579px) Image search: [Google]
7694.jpg
107KB, 522x579px
>>9154169
>Thanks, but, I'm good with my weed and coffee.
>>
File: 1490882430263.gif (153KB, 494x419px) Image search: [Google]
1490882430263.gif
153KB, 494x419px
>>
>>9154166
Papa Erdos could only use meth because he had nothing to lose. He did math 24/7 so he might aswell enhance himself. But if you are a normal human being with friends and family then going down the rabbit hole of hard drugs is going to fuck you up. So I use coffee. It's good enough.
>>
>>9154173
back to >>>/lgbt/ faggot
>>
>>9154173
We don't hate homosexuals, we hate people like you who feel the need to condemn anyone who says something bad about homosexuals. This is 4Chan, where saying things that people don't want to hear is what half of the people here do all of the time. Why else would/pol/ exist?

I'm still trying to figure out who thought /mlpol/ was a good idea.
>>
>>9154192
>We don't hate homosexuals
Speak for yourself, the person using homophobic slurs is obviously homophobic.
>>
>>9154197
so everybody must love homosexuals and dissenting is a crime?
>>
>>9154192
cringe
>>
>>9154264
oops, wrong reply
>>
>>9154197
Just because you find something offensive doesn't mean that it was meant to be offensive. Neither myself nor anyone else here is going to walk on the eggshells of your feelings, so either get over your pc self or go somewhere else.
>>
>>9154239
>so everybody must love homosexuals and dissenting is a crime?
How does that at all follow from what I posted?
>>
>>9154277
>Just because you find something offensive doesn't mean that it was meant to be offensive.
Homophobic slurs are tautologically homophobic.

What part of this confuses you?
>>
>>9154197
On 4chan, faggot does not denote a homosexual. You can be a faggot without being a homosexual and a homosexual without being a faggot.

Just because you associate "faggot" with mentally ill deviants doesn't mean it was meant to be decoded this way.
>>
File: okay-guy-meme-face.jpg (32KB, 426x460px) Image search: [Google]
okay-guy-meme-face.jpg
32KB, 426x460px
>>9154301
>relativisitic linguistics
>>
Because anything other than caffeine and maybe a little nicotine is for degenerates.
>>
Ritalin is neurotoxic too. Have fun treating your made up attention disorder without giving yourself parkinsons in 20 years, you dumb tweaker.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.