[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (8KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 263x191px
Does the human brain have a programming language is it the final bridge for artificial intelligence in future computer
>>
>>9153109
>Does the human brain have a programming language
No. Programming languages are just tools that let human programmers write instructions in quasi-english so they can be compiled into machine code that would be a lot more of a hassle for a human to have to try to work in terms of. Because no human programmers need a tool to make it easier for them to program human brains, no programming language exists in nature for human brains.
>the final bridge for artificial intelligence
There doesn't need to ever be a final anything for AI. There have been good developments made already and future developments will probably be similar except with a lot more computing power.
>>
>>9153109
Yes. You are on the right track to general AI.

The highest abstraction level of human beings is based on language. Meaning the same functions that say form a sentence or create an equation are the same that tell us in winter it will be cold.

The reasoning part of human beings, aka intelligence, is likely highly tied to our language capabilities. Now this doesn't mean that someone bad at english is stupid because math/english are both just languages with concepts, structures, etc.

So yes, You would assume that a general intelligence would be a very high level abstraction that used something similar to english to relate across all sorts of different fields and sub-AIs that did other things.

For instance an image analyzing AI would be underneath and used by the General intelligence portion. Which would likely be something very similar to human intelligence (at first) in how it creates language/sentences/relationships/reasons via language.

>>9153195
You seem dumb btw. All human language is a programming language meant to be interpreted by human brains.

"Go to the kitchen" is not explicit instructions. It must be interpreted by a human brain with it's own contextual understanding of the words and meaning. Human language is a programming langauge just not for computers.
>>
>>9153217
except it is not.
programming language programs instructions but cannot program a state of being.

I am gay

you can't program that.
>>
>>9153217
A programming language is something for programmers to use to bridge the gap between themselves and the terms a machine operates in. The capacity for spoken language is more like a very high level user interface. You're not really getting very deep into a person's programming just by talking to them. A much better analogy for programming in brains would be psychoactive chemicals, but I won't call you dumb for not realizing that.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.