[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be a famous physicist/mathematicaian.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: dfhbxdfxb.jpg (556KB, 1885x937px) Image search: [Google]
dfhbxdfxb.jpg
556KB, 1885x937px
I don't want to be a no one.

What should I do?
>>
>>9152828
Prove the Rieman Hypothesis.
You should be able to solve this.
>>
wrong approach my dude,

to be happy you should chose following your intrinsic motivation (coming from the inside eg. interest, passion)

following your extrinsic motivation (coming from outside eg. money, fame, pressure)

following the latter path will leave you bombed out and depleted

happiness 101
>>
>>9152828
Ha. You won't even get your pHd you fucking homo dream on
>>
Git gud.
Like get really, really, really gud.
>>
File: 1489470018972.jpg (61KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489470018972.jpg
61KB, 460x300px
I hope you're relatively young and uncommonly clever. Here you go -

http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~gadda001/goodthe
orist/index.html
>>
>>9152828
I'll only give you a tl;dr, go to the best uni in your state if you're from an anglo country or the best in your country if you're non anglo because for obvious reasons.

After finishing that, then do your best on trying to find funds for a PhD on one of the top 50 or 25 math universities in the WORLD, not U.S. NATIONALS, and PLEASE LEARN YOUR FUCKING SHIT so you are not a waste of a huge amount of money, do your post doc on a top uni too and there you go.

This is the common pattern that I see on every successful mathematician, go to the best uni in your state/country and do your PhD on a top uni.
>>
>>9152828
>I don't want to be a no one.
This is why you retards become "depressed", you can't have any pride in life unless you're the next Oppenheimer or whatever
>>
>>9155546
>'t. hooft
>>
>>9152828
Murder someone or something currently ubiquitous, at least figuratively.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.