[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STIMULANTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1500489707480.jpg (59KB, 848x853px) Image search: [Google]
1500489707480.jpg
59KB, 848x853px
>tfw everytime I take stimulants I start being productive and happy, working on things that''l improve my life long term
Should I take more? I feel nothing but anhedonia otherwise.
>>
How many stims are there that are NOT neurotoxic at therapeutic doses?
>>
>>9151393

I am not sure, as far as I know Dexamphetamine is not neurotoxic at theurapetic dosages. I do not know about literature on the rest.
>>
hell yes. meth is amazing and any side effects (ex. permanent memory damage, Parkinsons symptoms, etc...) are massively outweighed by the infinite increase in intellegence and libido

until you stop. and then you're p much fucked
>>
>>9151437

Are the side effects and long term damage worse than being anhedonic, depressed and stressed because of your inability to act on command?
>>
>>9151472
yeah because
>being anhedonic, depressed and stressed because of your inability to act on command?
are a very large part of that long term damage, if you think you have it bad now, it ABSOLUTELY can get worse.
What you are calling ahedonic now, will be seen in hindsight as pleasure, what you think is depression will be seen in hindsight as caring about yourself, and the last one will always feel the same unless you give up and stop stressing because your life is fucked anyway.
>>
do you have a prescription? if you can regularly get the drugs you need and are fine with a chemical dependency then so long as you don't go overboard you can live with a crutch, keeping the side effects and consequences in mind.

you should still be real careful about taking drugs in place of "x" where x is motivation, sociability, depression or whatever. with stimulants at some point you'll just waste days spun doing nothing but jerking off and unable to get out of bed otherwise.

it really sounds like you should talk to a therapist and try to make some lifestyle changes. drugs can be an answer but it shouldn't be the only one or you can fuck yourself bigly
>>
Addictive. Once your hooked, you won't stop. If your made to quit you will have withdrawals that last and you'd wish for anhedonia.
>>
>>9151508
>>9151859

I took 5mg of dexamphetame shortly after making this thread, 7 hours ago. I have been productive ever since it kicked in, and did more work in this session than what I have done in the last 2 weeks together.

This is ridiculous, and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>9151514
>>9151514

Yes, I have a prescription for both Modafinil and Dexamphetamine.

I am in a shitty situation right now, hard to get out of. Stimulants seem to give me enough oompf to at least move towards a solution in the near future.
>>
>>9151393
neither methylphenidate nor dextroamphetamine are
>>
>>9151947
5mg is like threshold dose, really low even for therapeutic use
don't listen to these fags, at therapeutic dosages pharmaceutical stimulants don't have any lasting negative effects and they're not addictive either. trust me, I've been using these things since I was like 10 and without them I wouldn't be half as successful as I am now. I can go long periods without them perfectly fine, but I just won't get very much done
>>
>>9151957

5mg seems to work fine for me, mostly because I hardly ever take it I guess. Mixed with Green tea is great, I enter this super chill but focused state and I can work without any negative thoughts for hours.

The difference in productivity is so staggering...It makes me believe I could leave the shithole I am in if I continue using the meds.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.