[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i get motivation to study?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: received_156675214912630.jpg (42KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
received_156675214912630.jpg
42KB, 1000x1000px
How can i get motivation to study?
>>
If you're not a brainlet, you won't need to study.
>>
>>9151159
This is a lie don't fall for it OP.
Disconnect from the internet for today that's the best motivation.
>>
Stop waiting for motivation to begin studying, idiot.
>>
>>9151156
For a better comfy job in future
>
For that you will need good grades in school & high GPA in a good University
>>
Drink coffee. Seriously. Or tea.
>>
>>9151156
Remember why you're doing it
>>
>>9151156
And before asking why math is useful for your life 1st ask for yourself:
How some one can get even a job in McDonald's Cash register it he cannot calculate even the basic arithmetics?
How shit like Poetry would be more useful than math in your life?
Note that there are thousands of physicists around the world that APPLY advanced math during their ENTIRE CARREER.
Although most engineers BScs use quite simple math everyday. Engineering PhD use a lot more math like Physicists.
All tech gadgets & electronic devices as smartphones & computers were designed using lots of physics & math.
Without Physics & Math our technology would be the level before Galileo, in middle ages.
>>
>>9151156
Same. I'm now in the third Semester of my study (International Management) and in the past 2, despite how much I learned (always 2 months before 4-6 hours every single day, that's why I never visit lectures because I need time to study) I failed or had extremely horrible grades which definitely never bring me a job ever.
Why should I even bother anymore? I rip my asshole up everyday to learn dirt dry stuff and now I'm in my third try for an exam. Others learn one week and passes everything with good grades while I'm struggle.
>>
1. Convince a few intelligent people that you are an expert in your target subject
2. Make sure they believe that they can come to you if they have any question on said subject
3. As time goes on, it will become more and more embarrassing to admit that you were just pretending to know something, compelling you to actually become an expert on your target subject in order to avoid the humiliation
4. ???
5. Profit!
>>
Get a high GPA for your first semester and then use your high GPA to fuel your motivation for the remaining semesters through sunk cost reasoning. As time goes on, the difficulty goes up but so does your motivation because you don’t want to ruin the high GPA you worked so hard for so long to get. Just don’t get a bad grade along the way or you’ll beat yourself over it into a burnout. It’s a great plan, all things considered.
>>
>>9151333
I actually did something similar back in the day, I would pick arguments online on topics I had no idea about and I would basically be racing all over the books and web learning everything about the topic so I could back up things I already knew were true but didn't know why. It was extremely effective.
>>
>>9151375
That sounds like an unreliable way to learn things. If you're scrambling to make an argument, you aren't being thorough in your research and are prone to pick up bad information or misinterpret good information.
>>
>>9151383
It's all a part of the process. If you're wrong you'll get corrected eventually, and you'll maybe find that the subject is really interesting. You'll make time for serious studies later if it's worth knowing to you.
>>
>>9151386
What if everyone else doesn't do a good job correcting you and you come out misinformed? You need to have the humility and self-awareness to self-correct, especially when you chose to argue the wrong side of an argument.
>>
>>9151156
because grinding skills is good for you and for humanity?
>>
>>9151390
The first step is to not pick fights if you aren't willing to accept a loss. If you're out there absorbing a lot of information on the topic from a variety of sources you probably aren't going to be someone who isn't self aware and never self corrects. It's usually the folks who arrive at a conclusion before seeing the evidence and then seek out only evidence of that conclusion that are like that.
>>
>>9151181
this very much
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.