[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bombs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_1392.jpg (47KB, 635x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1392.jpg
47KB, 635x353px
>north korea supposedly making bombs multitudes stronger than the one dropped by the US during WWII
Are bombs even hard to make? I always thought NK was a third-world shithole as depicted in that movie with Seth Rogan. Are they actually smart?
>>
>>9150022
Nuclear weapons are extremely hard to make, thankfully. Kim wants them so that he doesn't get overthrown like every single other dictatorship does that has no WMDs. Have you noticed Gadaffi and Hussein, two basically dictators that are now dead? That would be 100% alive right now if they had WMDs.

Kim then wants to annex South Korea, and then probably attack Japan and whoever else. The USA or someone else is definitely going to be destroying North Korea very soon, definitely before 2018, something is going to go down.
>>
>>9150031
idk how you come to this conclusion lmao, there wont be a war on the korean peninsula because there is no scenario wherein someone actually profits
>>
File: 1503535821622.png (2MB, 680x630px) Image search: [Google]
1503535821622.png
2MB, 680x630px
>>9150022
>be Nork
>all of your equipment is so old that it's inpervious to EMP's
>be Amerifat
>put all kinds of stupid electronic bullshit in your equipment where it doesn't really belong
They're planning on using these things as EMP's then utterly raping defenseless US/SK/Japanese/maybe Chinese forces. The Norks may be poor but they're not stupid.
>>
>>9150036
North Korea has rare earth mineral deposits. South Korea would gain the land. China would probably be taking the northern deposits. North Korea is a direct threat to the USA and it's allies.

Why do you think they put everything into nuclear weapons and submarines? They want a nuclear deterrent. If they get that, they can take South Korea, a country with no nuclear program, and no allies can help them without risking extreme casualties in the process.

It's very clear that it's what they're doing.
>>
>>9150036
you are way too stupid to be here
>>
>>9150031
cool ideas jon oliver.. god grow a brain stem fag
>>
>>9150064
Jew oliver would never say that.
>>
>>9150031
The hard part is weapons-grade fissile material, and ballistic missile practice.

Everything else is literally 70 years-old tech.
>>
>>9150036
There already is a war faggot, it never ended.
>>
>>9150036
>there is no scenario wherein someone actually profits
There are literally dozens of scenarios where different countries profit. Can dumb faggots like you stop acting like you put any thought into your replies?
>>
>>9150044
china would be on north koreas side in a war. the only reason why they support them is that they dont want the us supported west so close to their border.
>>
>>9150022

SEAsians are smart, and the science is already done for them.

The hardest part is getting the fissile material, but NK has enough plutonium to make do.
>>
File: over engineering.gif (4MB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
over engineering.gif
4MB, 500x271px
>>9150041
This is a great idea actually

>reminder that the Burgers bombed their own troops in the Gulf War because their artillery electronics got btfo by the desert heat
>>
Nuclear weapons are not that hard to make. The bombs USA dropped in WWII were new tech, rushed out to the field and very inefficient. You can make bombs multitudes stronger with less fissile material than was used in those bombs.

>>9150089
If N.Korea deploys a nuke I don't think China will support them. China is already supporting sanctions due to the testing.

If N.Korea were to deploy a nuke as an act of war it would be the end of them, that I am sure of. Whether or not China and Russia actually get involved, they would support the west in it.

That said, I don't see N.Korea going that far. My opinion is more along the lines of >>9150031
They hide the technological level of outside countries from the public but the government knows what they would be up against. It's a show of strength for them.
Part of the problem is Trump comes out with threats towards N.Korea, and so they respond by thumbing their nose and doing another test of a missile or a nuke.
>>
>>9150082
>There already is a war faggot
Why the homophobia?
>>
>>9150105
If you're not used to being called a faggot then go to another site.
>>
File: p6-nkaid-z-20140426.jpg (702KB, 3500x2788px) Image search: [Google]
p6-nkaid-z-20140426.jpg
702KB, 3500x2788px
Kim make that pussy WET
>>
>>9150105
>>>/pol/
>>
>>9150041
Everything military has is designed for nuclear war. Everything important is shielded against EMP (which is fuck easy).
They aren't retarded.
>>9150093
>reminder Gulf War was total victory with kill ratio 250:1
>>
File: 1504604046863.jpg (9KB, 185x123px) Image search: [Google]
1504604046863.jpg
9KB, 185x123px
>>9150129
>>
>>9150151
Point was about modern armies being too reliant on electronics but trust on the 'murrican to come in strutting around about muh kda
>>
>>9150022
>Are Nuclear bombs even hard to make?
Why /sci/entists think that every engineering feat is "fucking easy".
Every time the is an annoying on /sci/anon saying shit like:
>Oh Rockets and Space Ships are easy as fuck to made. A Mission to Mars would be easy as fuck
> Why there is no Nuclear Fusion reactors yet? They are fucking easy to make.
>Cure for diseases as Cancer and Aids, and even immortality are easy fuck,
>Common Robots are easy as fuck to make, why don't I have a robot waifu yet?
> Alcubierre drive warp, Worm Holes & Anti Gravity are easy, the theory is done, it's just engineers laziness to do
>Quantum computers are super easy to make, common.
> Common that's super simple, every Brainlet retarded can create a DYSON sphere.
I hope these people are talking like that ironically for pure sarcasm.
>>
>>9150022
>Are bombs even hard to make?
Why many /sci/entists think that just because we figured out the theory then every engineering application must be super easy to do in practice?
Most of /sci/ anons (except few Engineers) don't even have the minimum knowledge to project & build a rocket missile or a nuclear fission bomb let alone build a Hydrogen Bomb & Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.
>>
>>9150159
Do we need to go over how butthurt you are?
>>
>>9150177
if it's so hard to make bombs how come even cavedwelling islamists manage to do it?
>>
>>9150185
Because extremism has nothing to do with intelligence faggot.
>>
>>9150190
>faggot.
Why the homophobia?
>>
>>9150022
>Are bombs even hard to make? I always thought NK was a third-world shithole as depicted in that movie with Seth Rogan. Are they actually smart?
Germany, Japan, Italy & South Korea could have easily built nuclear weapons too. Because they have enough technology.
It's said that with the current technology Japan could build a Nuke is less than a week.
But (((USA elite))) never let Japan, Germany, Italy or South Korea have nukes because (((USA elite))) fear that they could betray, stop obeying the (((USA elite))) & switching sides.
China, Russia & North Korea developed nukes for a Cold War against USA.
USA let just UK, France & (((Israel))) have nukes the closest allies in WW2.
For some reason (((bankers))) also financed India & Pakistan nuclear program for them nuke reach other.
>>
>>9150197
Remember that (((USA elite))) scientists as (((Oppenheimer))) & (((Einstein))) who developed the Nuclear bombs .
>>
>>9150203
They developed them, yes, but that knowledge didn't remain closed.

The hardest thing is learning how to do something the first time. N.Korea doesn't need to do that.
>>
>>9150022 >>9150197
USA never let Japan have nukes because USA fear revenge from nuking Japan twice.
However Trump was the 1st President who said that Japan having nukes would be a "good idea" against North Korea.
Asia having nukes targeting USA is a big threat.
>>
>>9150197
>(((le joo brackets)))
>>
>>9150208
>USA never let Japan have nukes because USA fear revenge from nuking Japan twice
But I'm fine if the Best Korea nuke California twice (San Francisco & Los Angeles) & killing all those disgusting Communist degenerate SJW & fags there.
>>
File: notamused.webm (3MB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
notamused.webm
3MB, 896x504px
>thread barely tangentially related to /pol/
>gets a few good /sci/ and /his/ responses
>get a few rational political assessments
>Thread still rapidly degrades to /pol/ cancer
>>
>>9150044
Well fuck South Korea's government anyway.
>>
>>9150022

>Are they actually smart?

North Koreans have average IQ of 106. Pretty much the same as other east Asians. So yes, they are smart.
>>
>>9150256
>North Koreans have average IQ of 106
[citation needed]
>>
>>9150203
Along with a bunch of other scientists yes
>>
Pretty sure fission is common knowledge but the Teller-Ulam design is a closely guarded secret.
>>
>>9150105
I bet you are a fag
>>
>>9150292
>I bet you are a fag
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>9150231
>everything I don't like is /pol/
Sure thing
>>
>>9150298
the /pol/ bogeyman has been running rampant lately, it's really popular on /mu/ too to just chalk anything you don't like up to /pol/
>>
>>9150295
The one in the wrong here is you. Grow some balls, people say shit all the time, stop being so easily affected by fucking words.
You will change over time if you keep browsing this place.
>>
>>9150295
Kys my man
>>
Ofc it's depicted as a shithole because it's one of the few (or maybe even the only place) free of (((them))). Don't question, little goy.
>>
>>9150151
>Everything military has is sold by the military-industrial complex as if it is designed for nuclear war. Everything important is shielded against EMP (which is fuck easy).
FTFY
>>
>>9150182
No its easy to get me butthurt
>>
>>9150305
>Le pool boogerman! Everyone just blames pole for everything without reason REEEEEEE

>>>9150348
>(((them)))

This really makes me think
>>
>>9150256
Pakistanis have nuclear weapons, so does India. IQ is not a parameter for this.
>>
yes, it's difficult. the general details are known or guessed by civilians, but the technical details required to make a bomb that doesn't just fizzle are still closely held state secrets
>>
>>9150231
>le pol boogeyman
>>9150211
only kikes and good goys say joooss
>>
anyone else find it weird North Korea develops decades worth of ICBM technology in just a few months after Russia helps elect as president of the US the most likely candidate to start a nuclear holocaust?

Seriously, if some foreign power isn't handing them nukes directly, then they're at-least got some of their engineers on staff.
>>
>>9150433
Wouldn't CIA know all this?
>>
>>9150443
they didn't even know Trump has meeting with russians. American reporters are better investigators at this point.
>>
>>9150022
>as depicted in that movie with Seth Rogan
>movie with Seth Rogan
>movie
are you literally retarded?
>>
>>9150445
You do realize that all the media did was conjecture and what was found to this day is literally just that Trump has some business partners in Rusia right?
>>
>>9150464
business partners who have very close ties to Putin and who manipulated Trump so they have compromising material on him and who are holding a business deal that Trump has wanted for nearly twenty years over Trump's head and is the whole reason he ran for POTUS in the first place
>>
>>9150533
>lol /pol/tards are crazy conspiracy theorists
>"guys hear me out it's a long con spanning two decades that involves building a hotel, nuclear war with russia, and pissing on random women, where are you going, i'm not done yet!"
>>
>>9150533
>a billionaire is working as a puppet for people with less money than him

This really makes me think
>>
>>9150420
Well in Boston some assholes were quite effective in making bombs

I guess they had been browsing too much
>pressure cooker memes for muslim teens
>>
>>9150433
>Trump was elected by Russia
>NK didnt do missile research the past decades
>any player in the international community willing to hand over weapons to an unreliable partner like NK
Kys unironically. Delete your account here and never come back.

The ICBM missile research is not easy but the optimal shape of the rocket is not hard to find out, accuracy and getting an efficient explosive payload might be. Not sure what you consider 'decades of ICBM research' but keep the discussion /sci/ instead of hinting at retarded conspiracy theories.
>>
>>9150641
He's not a billionaire and they have WAY more money than him.
>>
>>9150036
>idk how you come to this conclusion lmao, there wont be a war on the korean peninsula because there is no scenario wherein someone actually profits
Almost. There wont be a war on the korean peninsula because there is no scenario wherein NK actually profits.

Kim can only use his weaponry for one thing. Leverage.
>>
>>9150089
You really think that China would defend North Korea, with absolutely zero to gain from such a thing... attacking the USA, South Korea, Japan, and whoever else decides to join in, probably Russia at this point as well.

It's becoming apparent that /sci/ has no political ear at all.
>>
>>9150887
The profit for China is and always has been that they don't want the biggest war mongering country on Earth who is their biggest economic rival to have a border of one of their puppet states directly touching their own border.
>>
All things considered, the hardest part of making a working nuke is getting a large enough supply of high quality refined uranium or plutonium. Making weapons grade stuff is not a simple task, even if they can dig up a mountain of raw ore in their own country.
>>
>>9150887
Well I mean they did in the 1950's...
>>
>>9150105
I love when your types come around here. For a second I thought you were trolling about the war on faggotry that never ended or something like that.
>>
>>9150986
What do you mean by 'your types'?
>>
>>9150987
/pol/tards that pretend to be SJWs con /sci/ to get support or who knows what your retarded goal is.

Fuck, when are white people going extinct?
>>
>>9151007
>/pol/tards that pretend to be SJWs con /sci/ to get support or who knows what your retarded goal is.
what's 'SJW' about wondering why people resort to inane homophobia?
>>
File: 1390913694.jpg (51KB, 315x335px) Image search: [Google]
1390913694.jpg
51KB, 315x335px
>somebody finally mans up and nukes north korea
>mfw those sweet sweet HD videos of the explosion
>>
>>9151019
>Why do people resort to homophobia?
>IN 4CHAN

Kek. You know what you are doing. You are pretending to be alarmed to seem like an "annoying ultra-sensitive SJW". Saying faggot in 4chan is like blinking, get fucking real and get the fuck back to /pol/ you fucking cumskin
>>
>>9151038
>Kek. You know what you are doing. You are pretending to be alarmed to seem like an "annoying ultra-sensitive SJW". Saying faggot in 4chan is like blinking, get fucking real and get the fuck back to /pol/ you fucking cumskin
cringe
>>
>>9151042
>unironically being a /pol/tard
cringe
>>
>>9151044
I'm not a /pol/tard, politics don't interest me, in fact I don't even vote
>>
>>9150069
He literally made this argument with these exact examples in the Nork episode.
>>
>>9151069
>I don't even vote
Ah, I had you all wrong. I am sorry. Thank you for not voting. Whites shouldn't even vote at all but still some have the nerve to do it. Thank you for supporting the cause.
>>
>>9150987
People easily butthurt.
>>
File: 1499683754400.gif (256KB, 600x631px) Image search: [Google]
1499683754400.gif
256KB, 600x631px
>>9150105
Why? Because I wanted to call you a faggot for being a pretentious fucking faggot.
"There will never be a war"
Even if there wasn't one LITERALLY still going on, you'd still be some cunt talking in certainties when you have no fucking clue what is going to happen. If I seriously offended you by using the word faggot you need to grow up and get the fuck off 4chan.
Faggot.
>>
>>9151215
>Why? Because I wanted to call you a faggot for being a pretentious fucking faggot.
>"There will never be a war"
>Even if there wasn't one LITERALLY still going on, you'd still be some cunt talking in certainties when you have no fucking clue what is going to happen. If I seriously offended you by using the word faggot you need to grow up and get the fuck off 4chan.
>Faggot.
cringe
>>
>>9150887
>China would not defend North Korea, risking the own destruction.
>>9150928
>But China would hate the destruction of his puppet state & a huge USA military force so close to his borders.
1st of all. There are a lot of Koreans immigrants living in China that serve in the China's Army guarding the China-Korea frontier. There are rumors that:
If the China government refuses to help North Korea these troops & divisions of Chinese Army made up by Korean Immigrants living in China would disobey China government and attack anyways the USA troops.
Remember that China helped Korea before during the Korean War. China also provided guns & supplies for North Vietnam & Vietcongs against USA in the Vietnam War.
>>
>>9150031
The reason why North Korea is so defensive is because nobody will recognize their sovereignty. You would do the same shit if you knew that everyone was out for your blood.
>>
>>9150041
hi homefront
>>
>>9151219
Those were just proxy wars though. They were wars inside another country. Now that N.Korea is expanding their missile technology a new Korean war could result in casualties in surrounding countries.

The main variable here is who starts it. If USA were to start the war inside N.Korea then perhaps China will take their side. If N.Korea attacks S.Korea, Japan or USA, especially if they deploy a nuke, then not a chance.
>>
>>9150105
Excellent (you) farming friend.
>>
>>9150031
>Nuclear weapons are extremely hard to make, thankfully.
Think about how quickly the manhattan project had it figured out. Now take into account the fact that practically all of that information is basically public property to anyone with an internet connection. I'm surprised it's taken them this long.
>>
>>9151311
If only we could farm (((jew)))s like we farm (you)s
>>
>>9151302
USA & ONU called for all Nations cut trade with North Korea
But China is the only country refusing to do so.
China still supplying North Korea with guns, ammo, steal, fuel and food.
China Diplomacy said that if North Korea attacks first then China would try to keep neutral, but if USA attacks first then China would retaliate & start a war directly against USA.
Soviet Union used to be a close ally (or puppet master) during the cold war.
Many of North Korea's short range Missles were in fact made in Russia.
>>
>>9151382
After the Cold War the Communist (((puppet masters))) like (((Soros))) moved from Eastern Europe to USA were they became friends of (((USA banking elite))) relatives as the (((Rockefellers))).
These (((puppet masters))) pull strings & control both the left & right, Republican or Democrat, Nork allies vs USA.
For trigger a Nuclear World War 3 & US Civil War 2. Killing bad Goyim while (((they))) hide in their comfy bunkers.
>>
>>9151403
thanks for using all those parentheses in your post so i know at first glance not to bother reading it
>>
File: 1489011360676.jpg (175KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
1489011360676.jpg
175KB, 1024x887px
>>
>>9150129
KIM'D
>>
>>9150105
Good post
>>
>>9150044
No. The south would lose so much money integrating the norths population, the new metals and could would not offset the cost
>>
>>9150022
>I always thought
That is where you went wrong.
>>
if you haven't at least read and understood the los alamos primer, your opinion is invalid.
>>
>>9150022
DPRK's biggest problems are that it's totalitarian more than it being a third world shithole. Place has skyscrapers and shit, but if you have a single independent thought you're fucked.
>>
>>9151853
they have a better urban architecture than most developed countries.

biggest stadium in the world is in n.k
>>
File: 1497828250729.jpg (115KB, 786x630px) Image search: [Google]
1497828250729.jpg
115KB, 786x630px
>>9151440
You should probably kill youself.
>>
File: 20170609_130258_1748369117.png (240KB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
20170609_130258_1748369117.png
240KB, 320x384px
>>9151217
>cringe
>>
>>9151827
Okay, other options is that they're enslaved.
>>
>>9150089
China doesn't even care about nork anymore you fucking idiot. they're a nuisance. they're busy maknig connections in africa and shit like that. they give not one single fuck about shitty ass north korea
>>
>>9152126
Not entirely true. They are N.Korea's ally, but they also aren't ignoring the International community in regards to N.Korea.
They have implemented some of the sanctions against them, but they're not going as far as other countries.

If USA were to attack then China would definitely be on N.Korea's side, but they wouldn't go to war against USA.
>>
>>9152175
If the USA attacked NK, NK wouldn't exist anymore dude
>>
>>9152176
N.Korea has like 4x the military personnel as USA man, even more if you count reserves and such.

Sure, if USA went with nukes straight out it would be over, but that would receive just as much condemnation from every other country as N.Korea using them, which leaves you with air, land and sea war.

I don't expect too much from N.Korea's air and sea defenses, but invading a country of that size, with those kinds of numbers, who wouldn't have to worry about a good half of their border because China and Russia wouldn't play along, wouldn't end well.

USA would win in the end but it would be an absolute political disaster.
>>
>>9152195
The USA would not invade on the ground. It would blow away all of NK's airfields and silos and whatever they could, and SK and China would march in to finish the job. USA marching into NK would be the worst possible idea. the north koreans would go insane seeing americans who they've been brainwashed their entire lives to see as literal demons, raping them and killing their children. USA blows everything up, China goes through the north and secures its mineral deposits, and south korea takes the bulk of the land. kim dies and the north koreans join SK and it becomes just korea. the end.
>>
>>9152209
That would be the ideal situation, if N.Korea starts the war.
>>
>>9152195
North Korea has jack shit other than submarines, and without legitimate hydrogen bombs, they are basically useless against any 1st world countries navy, let alone the fucking USA. If North Korea shows that they actually have hydrogen bomb(s), we're already fucked.

All they have to do is load one or multiple on a submarine and sit it on the west coast and North Korea can walk right into South Korea and the USA and its allies will not be able to do a thing about it.

North Korea will unironically be able to blow up the entire bay area if they have hydrogen bombs already.
>>
Interesting that their nuclear weapons programme is doing well but they still can't make a decent ICBM. Is rocket science really harder than nuclear physics? I did read somewhere that the German V-2 project was actually more expensive than the US Manhattan project.
>>
>>9150031
Good idea bro. Maybe we'll construct a nuclear bomb with 5 other smaller nuclear bombs attached to it on to North Korea.
>>
>>9152445
Rocketry has its own host of problems, makeing sure the fuel pumps provided the right ammount of fuel,
making sure the pre-burner and combustion chambers aren't unstable, making sure the rocket dosen't pogo
ect
>>
>>9150151
A sandnigger life is worth 1/3 of a human life. the correct ratio is 83.(3):1
>>
>>9152520
White people man....
>>
>>9152520
A human life is priceless compared to an inbred muslim sandnigger.
When killing them we need to work out a ratio based around how many whites will benefit per death.
>>
>>9150087
ok list them then lmao, the entire purpose behind NKS push for nuclear capability is exactly the fact that it guarantees can guarantee no win scenarios for them. It may not be the 60s anymore but MAD is alive and well
>>
>>9150044
>nuclear deterrent
Exactly my point, they have a nuclear deterrent now so there wont be a conventional war. Even the threat of a nuclear deterrent is far too much to risk
>>
File: oooohh.jpg (27KB, 350x468px) Image search: [Google]
oooohh.jpg
27KB, 350x468px
>>9150105
Brilliant
>>
>>9152195
>N.Korea has like 4x the military personnel as USA man, even more if you count reserves and such.
DPRK's total GDP is 40 billion
US' military budget alone is 597 billion

Let. That. Sink. In.
>>
>>9150641

not trying to disagree or agree with the post you replied to.

you are exremely retarded
>>
>>9150533
> is the whole reason he ran for POTUS in the first place
why would anyone make business deal that's predicated on winning a presidential election?
especially one where the odds where against him and where he ultimately needed up winning by slim margins in a few key states
>>
>>9150388
The tech and process for Pakistan's one was stolen wholesale from the Netherlands. I don't know about India's but I always thought they made it themselves.
>>
>>9150641
Russia is run by literally a cartel of billionaire oligarchs. Trump is such a terrible businessman his casino empire got bankrupted by a single Japanese card counter who won 10 million dollar after which Trump hired a top game theorist to win it back which then prompted the Yakuza to cut the card counter into little pieces. The most profitable thing Trump ever did was receiving a massive tax break from NYC to evict and gentrify neighborhoods and build some hotels and apartments. But he somehow again became poor or even indebted enough that he was forced to become a Reality TV personality after that. And then run for President.
>>
>>9154118
>But he somehow again became poor or even indebted enough that he was forced to become a Reality TV personality after that. And then run for President.
But he ran for President before becoming a reality tv personality
>>
File: BombH_explosion.png (88KB, 700x270px) Image search: [Google]
BombH_explosion.png
88KB, 700x270px
>Are bombs even hard to make?

No, the science behind them is not hard. The hard part is the investment and engineering, while avoiding crippling sanctions and escalating tensions. North Korea is lucky enough to have an ally who provides both technology and aid.

>I always thought NK was a third-world shithole as depicted in that movie with Seth Rogan. Are they actually smart?

There are currently two other shitholes who got their nukes two decades prior to North Korea. India has 100s of millions shitting on streets, and Pakistani nuclear scientists publish papers on how many angels can dance on a pinhead while moving their primed nukes on unmarked trucks.
>>
>>9154118
This is what CNN does to the human mind
>>
>>9154141
At this rate he's going to say is that all the Bush era neocons that have been rehabilitated by the media are honest and reliable people
>>
>>9150031
I'm glad/sci/ knows more about science than they do geo-politics. Stick to numbers and variables buddy.
Holy shit.
>>
>>9154326
to be fair, the first part of his post is right
>>
>>9154101
>why would anyone make business deal that's predicated on winning a presidential election?
i'm drastically simplifying the situation, but the gist of it is that there's no other way to get it done. the moscow tower is being held up by permits which are handed out by putin's inner circle; nothing big happens construction-wise in moscow unless putin et al. get their hands in it. they set their conditions for giving him the permit, and he said he'd give it a shot

trump probably thought he could sneak by with a failed presidential bid and go to the russians and say "hey look i tried, give me the permits so i can build my goddamn tower"
>>
http://www.thetrumpimpeachment.com/All-laid-bare-Trump-Russia-collusion/
>>
>>9154374
>http://www.thetrumpimpeachment.com/All-laid-bare-Trump-Russia-collusion/
any source that isn't clickbait/fake news?
>>
>>9154375
desu most "respectable sources" aren't reliable either
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE&t=7s
>>
>>9154383
i don't want "respectable sources", i want respectable sources
>>
>>9154391
well the you'll be waiting for a good while
>>
>>9154375
i figured that link would be better than just linking to the twitter feed because twitter's UI sucks ass, and the thread is full of sources to the statements included as links in the tweets
>>
>>9154355
But it's not true. Sadaam and ghadaffi both had nuclear weapons and were on the process of making more. And Saddam was an American puppet anyway, but he started to care more about his country than the American agenda. That's why he's dead. Ghadaffi was always more concerned about his people than American democracy, that's why he's dead. They both resisted the imperialism that was imposed on them.

In reality, China has more at stake in Korea than America does. The only reason America gives a fuck is because of South Korea as our ally is constantly at risk. Kim thinks he can expand his empire and has no real means if doing so without attacking and destabilising America. North Korea actually thinks China is it's ally. When in reality China thinks more of Korea as a little dog that needs obedience training. But the only reason that China does support them is because China, much like Korea, hates American imperialism. That is ALL they have I'm common. But China also knows that they can't let Korea actually have the ability to destabilize any country with a nuclear attack. Without nukes that couldn't even anyway. It's why China says it will invade Korea after it's hydrogen bomb test.

Alternatively, the global elites need Korea as an excuse to draw America into a war with China. Because face it, China will never be able to claim the seas around Korea unless there is a second Korean war. And that was can't happen unless north Korea goes nuclear and America gets dragged into it via south Korea.

//pol/
>>
File: 1504002288366.png (44KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1504002288366.png
44KB, 500x338px
>>9150022
>be north korea
>see countries in the middle east disarming their nuclear programs after being told to do so by the UN or else face war
>afterwards see the countries get bombarded with bombs by the US and NATO just cause they haven't implanted central banks owned by rothschild
>invest heaviliy into nuclear arms just to deter big countries like the US from waging war against them
>suddenly they're the bad guys

If you pull that bullshit statement like "b-but they were dictators"
what about saudi arabia? perfect example, greatest ally and has a shitton of debt to jewish banks also has a central bank controlled by rothschild

fuck off with your shills and leave NK alone
>>
>>9154507

lol
>>
>>9154507
Exactly fucking this. And this >>9154440
>>
>>9154507
Which exact countries have reduced their nuclear capability and afterwards been attacked by the US?
>>
>>9154639
well Gaddaffi did have chemical weapons and was in the process of building a nuke. but the program was ended in 2003 and the chemical weapons were handed over the following year
>>
>>9154536
>lol
Fuckoff
>>
>>9154326
>normie triggered at reality
Gee, why am I not surprised
>>
>>9150197
>For some reason (((bankers))) also financed India & Pakistan nuclear program for them nuke reach other.

they didn't you faggot India developed its own nukes in 1974 and pakistan stole nuke designs from some european country and then used chinks to get their nukes in 1998

learn to history you retarded poltard
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.