[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is physicist an exciting profession full of adventures?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (4KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 251x201px
is physicist an exciting profession full of adventures?
>>
>>9147424
Ha, no. And you won't be one anyway.
>>
>>9147428
what gives me away?
>>
I don't know, do your Physics teachers look excited? Because that is your future.
>>
>>9147437
i wanna solve mysteries of existence
>>
>>9147449
Then go into philosophy. You'll be destined for the same basic occupation only you'll be more excited about it.
>>
>>9147432
Basic statistics. Plus you're here.
>>
>>9147454
> anon wants to solve shit
> suggest field that never solves anything and just jerks themselves off to dumb ideas written in fancy language
Hey bozo some of us physicists actually conduct experiments. We don't all cum in our pants every time someone brings up black holes ffs
>>
>>9147424
No, it's hard work that only certain kinds of people can do. Even to be a zombie, at the lowest level going about their boring day job, it is a challenge. And to be a top academic and thinker, you need to be one of the best specimens of humanity to have ever existed.

>>9147454
Don't listen to this post either, if you have the will you can do great things in physics, things that will have a direct impact on humanity for centuries to come. Meanwhile you will literally do nothing in philosophy except be: unemployable, be a pop philosopher who spouts meaningless rhetoric for money and relevance or, a pretend academic who does nothing with their career or life except dig deeper holes in the phantasms of baseless, intentionally vague concepts unusable for anything, peddled by the long-dead.

However, you will need to study philosophy to be a good physicist and thinker in general. Being subjugated by it and its whiny old men, will do nothing except relegate you to a financial and mental cage. You won't solve the mysteries of the universe by understanding the frame-of-minds of old cunts submerged in spooks and ideology, or by staying on this planet, either.
>>
>>9147424
Does she have a dick
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.