[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on Planet X,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2069.jpg (94KB, 800x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2069.jpg
94KB, 800x760px
Hey /sci/ so it looks like the tinfoil hat crowd are back out in full effect now. Since their planet didn't come in 2012, they've been moving it to different years ever since. Now it's September 23, 2017 or October 2017. So what are their claims?

1.) the Sun Set is going over 300 degrees northwest.

I don't have to explain why this one is bullshit.

2.) Strange Orbs discovered in the sky

Again, nothing new.

3.) Rise in Tsunamis, Hurricanes, Tornadoes and other natural disasters.

Meh, they have a point there.

4.) Global Warming is not caused by humans but by this planet.

Global Warming is a myth.

5.) There is a huge bulge at the equator.

Gravity.

So what's your thoughts on this, /sci/?
>>
>>9145037
>Global Warming is a myth.
Fucking moron detected.
>>
>>9145037
>calling Eris 'Xena'

how old is this image anon
>>
>>9145037
I think you should get lost
>>
its entirely possible that there is a 9th, 10th, even 11th planet out there. the solar system is really big.
>>
>>9145037
Planets are hard to find. It could exist.
>>
File: planet-9-orbit.jpg (114KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
planet-9-orbit.jpg
114KB, 1200x675px
>>
File: nowlu.jpg (569KB, 1000x975px) Image search: [Google]
nowlu.jpg
569KB, 1000x975px
I remember nibiru and 2012 what happened with that
>>
>>9145976
Nothing.
>>
If it actually exists it would not destroy earth by flying through the inner solar system. A planet 10x the mass of earth, let alone a brown dwarf larger than jupiter like these memers think nemesis is would fuck up the inner orbits so bad we'd see it in every day life. And if it somehow stayed behind the sun all the time except whem someone gets lensing artifacts on a camera mercury wouldn't exist because it would have plowed into it by now. If it actually passed through the inner solar system we wouldn't have to worry about running through a trail of debris, we'd have to worry about our orbit shifting so hard we'd swap between ice ball and lava ball.
>>
>>9145520
Planets are hard to find, but any reasonable sized planet within the inner solar system has been known about for hundreds or thousands of years.

So it would need to be coming from outside the inner solar system and it would have to be coming in so fast that it hasn't been discovered in any of our sky surveys that are constantly going on looking for new asteroids and near Earth asteroids.

It's just not really very likely. There's always a possibility that something will come and strike the Earth, but no more likely than any other day unless you have some evidence of it coming.
>>
File: IMG_2080.png (135KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2080.png
135KB, 640x1136px
>>9147833
The theory goes that every 3600 years when it comes, it does this. I don't think that would happen. Our planet would not exist by now. And also, Zecharia Sitchin even refused to collaborate with Nancy Lieder, because he doesn't agree with her idea of Planet X. He believes it'll make a planetary flyby in the year 3000 AD. So obviously it's not gonna happen in this lifetime even going by the theory of their own source. The Nibiru conspiracy is a combination between people like Velikovsky, Sitchin, Professor James McCanney, Lieder and many others.
>>
>>9147917
>The theory goes that every 3600 years when it comes, it does this.
You know why this is bollocks? Because even if it was perfectly on our orbital path to crash into us, if it ever did it in the past our orbits would have been affected. And the likelihood that our orbits were affected in such a way that, once again, we were on the perfect orbital path to collide again probably cannot be calculated.

It's just not worth even considering. All I can assume is that they all watched Kimi no Na wa and thought "hey, we'll give it an orbital period where it comes back and hits us all the time. It worked for the movie".
>>
>>9145360
This. Also showing it bigger than Pluto (based on mass alone). Wtf
>>
>>9145037
No, it's to do with a revelation passage that describes the constellations on Sept. 23rd. This constellation arrangement happens every 7000 years, apparently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revelation_12_Sign
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.