[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atheists btfo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: godel's proof.png (89KB, 906x601px) Image search: [Google]
godel's proof.png
89KB, 906x601px
Atheists btfo
>>
do you understand any of that op?
>>
>>9142728
Proof that god exist
>>
>>9142706
>i sniff my own farts

good thread op
>>
>>9142748
>>9142728
t. buttmad atheists
>>
>>9142765
see retard, the notion that the existence of god can be proven would dissent the existence of god.
god is an idea an concept, nothing more or less, 'proving' the existence of god is pointless. als long as someone believes in it, it exists, simple as that.
sage
>>
>>9142706
I'm an atheist mathematician and long time ago my old fucking dad came up to me and unironically showed me that so that I would start believing in god and so I could explain the proof to him.

Christianity is a mental disease.
>>
>>9142805
how did you reply?
>>
>>9142815
I just told him that the argument assumes certain unprovable things which outright disqualifies it as a real proof and that even if we assume that all of its postulates are correct, it makes no distinction between an arbitrary god and the christian god so it is meaningless even for him.
>>
>>9142805
Wow do you not have any respect for your parents? Atheist or not you're a fucking degenerate
>>
>>9142828
>you can only respect your parents by not disagreeing with them
this is why religion is a mental illness
>>
Reminder that Gödel is smarter than everyone over here, and therefore no one over here can disprove him.
>>
>>9142859
>/pol/tard googled who Godel was
They are evolving
>>
>>9142864
>They are evolving
Jesus is making them smarter you mean.
>>
>>9142859
>disprove him
Why? his logic is correct but axioms, or in other words assumptions, still require belief.
>>
>Proof that god exist
>IF Ax.1 and Ax. 2 and Ax.3 and Ax.4 and Ax.5

why does this need to be explained
>>
>>9142883
They require assumptions, not belief.
>>
>modal logic
>2017
>>
>>9143048
Axioms are assumptions. They require belief.
>>
>>9142805
>atheist mathematician
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.