[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/BRG/ - BRAINLET RIDDLE GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1481087599769.png (596KB, 622x754px) Image search: [Google]
1481087599769.png
596KB, 622x754px
riddle thread for us brainlets

Here's your first riddle:
I have a 1 dollar bill, a 10 dollar bill, and a 100 dollar bill. I have to give you one of the bills if you tell a truth. I will give you nothing if you tell a non-truth. You are allowed a single statement to get the most money possible.
>>
OP is a faggot, enjoys dicks in his ass, and is a pro at sucking cock.

Thank you for the $111
>>
>>9139047
Truer words have never been spoken
>>
This sentence is false.
>>
What happens if I say, "you won't give me money"?
>>
Here's another to activate the almonds since you seem to be strugglin with the first:

What is the next number in the sequence- 1 11 21 1211 111221 31221

>>9139047
>>9139049
>>9139051
I'm sorry gentlemen but so far no correct answers.
>>
>>9139041
You have a $1 bill, a $10 bill and a $100 bill.
>>
>>9139041
"You wont give me the 1$ or the 10$ bill."
>>
>>9139058
each number in the sequence describes the number of times a digit appears in the previous number, so 11 means "one one" and 21 means "two ones" and 1211 means "one two and one one" etc
>>
>>9139107
so theres a 1 missing in the last given number, isnt it?
>>
>>9139041
"this riddle is stupid"
>>
>>9139041
Trick question. The onus is on you to give me a dollar bill of your choice.
>>
>>9139041
"THIS IS A ROBBERY!"

Now you have to give me all three bills.
>>
File: 1496524236807.gif (320KB, 287x713px) Image search: [Google]
1496524236807.gif
320KB, 287x713px
>>9139041
>You will not give me a bill with a denomination of less than a 100$.

>>9139058
>Look-and-say sequence
>>
>>9139041
This are 111 dollars and you will give me them OR i will kill you with my gun
>>
>>9139058
>>
>>9139041
You will give me nothing or $111.

If this statement is false then you cannot give me nothing because then the statement is true. But this violates the requirement that you give me nothing if my statement is a non-truth. So the only way the requirements can be held is if the statement is true.

If this statement is true, you cannot give me nothing since you are required to give me one of the bills. Thus you must give me $111.
>>
The Dog Bite

As President of the Homeowners association, you are tasked with finding the identity of a dog that bit a boy earlier that day. There are three dogs in your neigborhood. One is owned by Doug, one is owned by Doug's girlfriend Lizzie, and the other is owned by Doug's ex-wife, Natalie. You ask all three for a statement. Natalie claims it was Doug's dog that bit the boy. Lizzie claims it was Natalie's dog. Doug says it wasn't his or Lizzie's dog, and was probably Natalie's. You are allowed to ask all three one of these two questions: "Did your dog bite the boy" or "Did your dog not bite the boy?" Doug will always answer honestly, and the girls always lie. Which question do you ask, and whose dog is at fault?
>>
>>9139534
Your question contradicts itself. The girls always lie, so it was not Doug's or Natalie's dog. Doug tells the truth, and says it wasn't his or Lizzie's. Therefore none of the dogs did it, which is impossible.
>>
>>9139058
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.