[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that black holes don't exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

http://www.noblackholes.com/
>>
>>9138783
I'm not clicking that
>>
>>9138807
Risks must be taken in search for the ultimate truth, dear Anon.
>>
>>9138807
>Many believe not only that black holes exist, but that they are a source of improbable wonders such as volumeless matter, time travel and worm holes to other universes. But common sense should instantly raise skepticism about such claims. In fact, Albert Einstein argued vigorously that black holes were incompatible with reality as described by his theories of relativity. He wrote a paper specifically on this topic in 1939.

>Noblackholes.com supports Einstein's skepticism and explains why the conservation of energy (on which general relativity is based) does not allow for the formation of black holes. In a nutshell, black holes do not exist because there is an upper limitation on the gravitational energy that a mass (m) can produce. The upper limit is the energy equivalence of the mass (e=mc2). Because the gravitational energy required to create a black hole is greater than the equivalent energy of the mass, a black hole will never form. As the gravitational energy required to compact a mass approaches the energy equivalence of the mass, the ability of gravity to further compact the mass will be diminished by the relativistic effects of gravity on time and space.
>>
File: 1461799083506.jpg (21KB, 352x385px) Image search: [Google]
1461799083506.jpg
21KB, 352x385px
>getting blackpilled
>>
>>9138850
>>9138783

>>conservation of energy (on which general relativity is based) does not allow for the formation of black holes

I don't think you know what 'conservation of energy' means in context of GR

>>the gravitational energy required to create a black hole is greater than the equivalent energy of the mass, a black hole will never form. As the gravitational energy required to compact a mass approaches the energy equivalence of the mass, the ability of gravity to further compact the mass will be diminished by the relativistic effects of gravity on time and space.

100% LARP. What happens after red giant mode: 1) electron clouds start getting smashed together and the only thing preventing more smashing is Pauli exclusion principle 2) more smashing, electrons say fuck this and inverse beta decay and turn protons in neutrons 3) neutron star 4) more smashing to the point where an event horizon forms 5) black hole.
>>
>>9138783
there is proof, so the must exist
sage and hide
>>
Don't be retarded OP
>>
of course they don't
you ever seen one?
fuckin hilarious how you "smart people" eat everything up what some "scientist" says
>>
>>9138850
>conservation of energy (on which general relativity is based)
Except there is no conservation of energy in GR
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.