[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Failed my final year in Physics now what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1504021760957.jpg (216KB, 686x687px) Image search: [Google]
1504021760957.jpg
216KB, 686x687px
I averaged just under the pass mark of 40%.

Considering seppaku but I'm hoping there is a better alternative
>>
>>9138584
i would say hanging is definitely a better alternative to seppaku
>>
It's 'sudoku' brainlet, seppaku is a puzzle.
>>
>>9138584
did you not study?
>>
>>9138584

Just re-do the modules you failed, this will be the easiest year of your life.
>>
>>9138584

Learn a trade, will be more useful to you in the job market than an undistinguished physics degree.
>>
>>9138584
I don't understand burger college lingo. Do you mean you failed some physics course or are you missing something essential to continue studying?
>>
>>9138584
Option 1) if you wanna give up becoming Physicist or EE then:
Switch to Chemistry, Biology, CivilE, Mech E, Chem E, CS or Math

2) If you really wanna become a Physicist or an EE there is yet some chance:
Just do it again, & try to Ace it next time. If you get A or A+ next time then you will be fine. B+ isn't enough. Get an A & no less than an A next time.
>>
>>9138584
you can try selling your body to science
>>
>>9138584
We will be confiscating your lab coat....
>>
>>9138584>>9138677
>Sell your body for science
For Nazi-like Unethical experiments & surgeries on living people.
>>
>>9138584
Do You tried to suck your professor's dick before killing yourself?
>>
>>9138683
if you want to afford the $1000 iphone, then yes
>>
How did you get through the first through years? Did something happen in the last year in your life?
>>
>>9139304

maybe you have depression OP. you should talk to a therapist ASAP, if you have documentation of mental illness or extenuating circumstances then there is leeway, like you can get bad marks written off.

"failed my final year" what the fuck does this mean? you failed all of the courses? which classes did you fail or struggle with? just take your time you fucker. take a couple classes at a time and not a full load, take the really hard ones alone over the summer.
>>
>>9138584
Only go back if your confident you'll pass this time. Ask yourself if you even like physics enough to dedicate the rest of your life to it. If you do think you like physics, and you know you studied as much as they wanted you to, then take an IQ test. If you didn't study as much as they told you to you deserved to fail. If your IQ is not very high; try to kill yourself after taking down as many brainlets as you can with you.
>>
>>9138584
E-mag
RE-mag
THREE-mag
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.