[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I propose to you: quantum trap theory. Since the discussion of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1502246813494.webm (655KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502246813494.webm
655KB, 640x800px
I propose to you: quantum trap theory.
Since the discussion of "are traps gay" isn't going to end anytime soon we clearly need a solution. Both sides bring good arguments to the table and sometimes there can't be a winner.
I say: unless you fuck a trap you can't tell if it's gay or not.
>>
WHOMST
>>
>>9137948
if a boy fucks a trap girl would that count?
>>
>>9137998
Only the boy who fucked the trap can say if it's gay or not, but only with that trap.
>>
>>9138043
In the set of all { GAY }, each trap is orthogonal
>>
>>9137948
If you know its a trap then its gay.
Because you are attracted to the female features you see.
However after fucking the trap if you enjoy it then it is objectively gay
>>
It's not gay until balls touch.
>>
>>9137948
I don't care if I'm gay or not, I just care about slurping and suckling upon that sweet, tasty feminine penis.
>>
>>9138084
So you've fucked a trap? According to this theory you can say if it's gay or not because you have observed it.
>>
>>9138116
But only for that exact trap.
>>
People have it so backwards.
You aren't supposed to pick your sexual orientation and then look for partners based on that orientation.
You're supposed to follow whatever your heart desires, and then when someone wants to have a general idea of what you're into, you can extrapolate from your past love interests to find out what your orientation is - and if there's ambiguity there, that doesn't mean a large part of men have their definition wrong. It means the definition is bad, as it's bot clear enough for people to agree what it means. The purpose of 'giving someone a general idea of who you like' is lost or at least hindered.
How to solve that problem?
Either we all agree on a new definition, or people stop making assumptions about border cases when they hear gay or straight, and clarify for each individual case. Just stop trying to fit people into the same narrow categories when you notice the categories don't encompass the full spectrum of possibilities.
>>
>>9138150
TL;DR
>>
>>9137948
Quantum trap theory already exists. It says that if you are attracted to it, but don't know of it is a man or a woman, then you aren't gay and aren't straight at the same time. But we have to consider the uncertainty principle: we can't know both the sexuality and gender of a trap at the same time.
>>
How do you fuck something THAT HAS NOT FUCKING PUSSY=??????

i HAVE TRIED

ANAL SEX SUCK

MY DICK IS TOO BIG FOR THAT

I prefer real women. Trans girls are like mermaids, they have only 1 hole accecible.

And their feminine penizes do not even work

Traps are more gay than men
>>
>>9137948
That is not a trap
>>
>>9138239
He is a faggot
>>
>>9138271
>dick too big for anal

You do realize there are people who are into anal fisting?
You aren't saying your dick is bigger than your fist, are you?
>>
>>9138079
This is the right answer.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.