[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if Dolphins can rape, can we teach them how to play chess???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Dolphin.jpg (38KB, 445x230px) Image search: [Google]
Dolphin.jpg
38KB, 445x230px
So if Dolphins can rape, can we teach them how to play chess???
>>
>dat fallacy
Remind me never playing chess with you.
>>
>>9137668
>that poor grammar
reminding me never speaking with you
>>
>>9137655
We might be able to, but it's not a given that you definitely can be able to just because they can rape since rape can be performed without the use of abstract thought.
>>
File: thoughtful_gorilla.jpg (136KB, 1500x1004px) Image search: [Google]
thoughtful_gorilla.jpg
136KB, 1500x1004px
What if we somehow fused the game of rape and the game of chess?
>>
>>9137672
total annihilation
>>
>>9137674
White men invented chess
White men invented rape
Dolphins are able to rape
There forefore dolphins should also be able to play chess
>>
File: RegimentalChess.jpg (43KB, 659x371px) Image search: [Google]
RegimentalChess.jpg
43KB, 659x371px
>>9137680
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mDofIjC8M
>>
>>9137680
Then we get Game of Thrones.
>>
>>9137655
forget the dolphin, just teach me how to play chess
>>
>>9137704
>White men invented rape
hey /pol/, whacha doin?
>>
>>9137710
cool what are the rules?
>>
>>9139543
>Individual pieces all move and capture the same way as in original chess, except infantrymen (formerly pawns), which move or capture one space forward, either diagonally or straight, until they reach the last row. Once there, they can move one space in any direction.
>The difference from original chess is that you can move multiple pieces in formation. To make formation, there are several requirements.
>THE PIECES MUST BE COMPATIBLE (ABLE TO MOVE IN THE SAME WAY). FOR EXAMPLE, QUEENS AND BISHOPS ARE COMPATIBLE BECAUSE THEY CAN BOTH MOVE DIAGONALLY.
>THE PIECES MUST BE EITHER ON ADJACENT SQUARES OR HAVE EACH OTHER COVERED (“MUTUAL SUPPORT”).
>ADDITIONALLY, THE PIECES MUST MOVE IN EXACTLY THE SAME DIRECTION AND SAME NUMBER OF SPACES.
>A moving formation can capture large groups of opposing pieces in its path. If higher ranking pieces lead the charge, you can pierce the enemy and capture into ranks behind. The computer will show you.
>Only one infantryman (from each division) can make a capture in any turn.
>For multiple board Regimental Chess, each division gets to “command” a move during each turn. Four divisions means four moves. You can select one piece from a particular division, then any other piece in the same formation and make a move. No piece can move twice in a single turn.
>When a king is captured, his division is removed from the board. The game is won when the last king falls.
http://www.regimentalchess.com/support/
>>
>>9139604
ebin
>>
>>9137655
I saw a chess playing parrot once, he wasn't very good but landed the pieces on the correct squares most of the time.
>>
>>9139632
even knowing the correct movements for each pieces is pretty fucking rad. was it an african grey?
>>
>>9139638
Amazonian parrot, can't be sure wich one, it was a street performer.

And yeah it was cool as hell.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.