[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Contaminated groundwater

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: G-01.jpg (131KB, 715x492px) Image search: [Google]
G-01.jpg
131KB, 715x492px
The groundwater where I live is contaminated with dinitrotoluene, trichloroethylene, and carbon tetrachloride. Are there any filters available that will remove these?
>>
kidneys
>>
>>9137414
should i trick my father into donating one of his and attach it to my sink?
>>
>>9137409
Reverse osmosis. Basically you boil it, extract the hydrogen and oxygen, and recombine that into water. Whomever contaminated the groundwater should already be paying for this.
>>
>>9137409
>>>9137409
>Reverse osmosis. Basically you boil it, extract the hydrogen and oxygen, and recombine that into water. Whomever contaminated the groundwater should already be paying for this.

Basically this. If you know who/what is polluting the water you can always contact authorities and write a formal complaint.
If you want to go into private suffering there are some reverse osmosis pumps that you can install next to the individual water pipe which will make water go through cleaning first and then out of the pipe. Just that osmosis pumps are expensive and there is also regular maintenance that you need to abide in order to work.
>>
>>9137409
>Water is contaminated with explosive

Wut
>>
>>9138162
Don't have to boil it nerdo, salt treatment works as well. But you might need adult supervision
>>
>>9138162
is that what they call distillation these days?
>>
Get a whole house water filter and a water softener. You can do the leg work yourself shopping at lowes etc... Might need a good plumber to do the pipe work.
>>
>>9138162
>In his country the people that contaminates the water reserves has to pay for it.

Sometimes I feel like my country was deviced by a supervillian.
>>
>>9138998
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19740509
>>
>>9139738
i mean, explosives found in water next to an explosive production plant is normal. but if no such plant exists, it doesnt make much sense. And OP makes it sound like he doesnt know the source
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.