[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

math

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I need a little help here,
my little brother came up to me asking for the answers for this and I didn't know how to answer
can anyone help quickly?
>>
Go to SQT
do you know what completing the square means ?
>>
completing the square is to the quadratic formula what point-slope form is to slope-intercept form.
>>
[eqn]\left(x\,+\,\frac32\right)^2\,+\,\frac74[/eqn]
[eqn]\left(x^2\,-\,1\right)^2\,+\,4[/eqn]
[eqn]\left(x\,-\,2\right)^2\,+\,\frac13[/eqn]
I won't help you more. Homework threads belong to >>>/hm/.
>>
>>9137368
9 a) Complete the square. You will end up with x inside of a square plus a positive constant. Given that the polynomial only depends on x, and it is squared, you know it will always be positive.

9) b) Assuming that GDC stands for Giant Dick Cock then I hope you have soft pens for this.

10 a) Literally the same

11) What you do is move the 12x to the other side so you get something like f(x) < 0 but then you prove, by completing the square, that actually f(x) > 0 and that is enough.
>>
>>9137368
Ask your teacher anon, what are you doing on here? Can you even get into a pg-13 rated movie?
>>
>>9137368
Anon this is a 18+ website
>>
>>9137408
I don't see any homework threads on that board
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.