[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO HERE /COMMUNITYCOLLEGE/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: DVC_seal.jpg (38KB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
DVC_seal.jpg
38KB, 301x301px
ccc best cc
>>
Cant lie, community college is great for degenerates and sub-populations.
>>
>>9132734
Sorry senpai, I JUSTed myself pretty hard in high school and I want to transfer somewhere nice.
>>
>>9132721
The CC I used to go to was filled with brainlets (students and profs) and the CC my gf currently goes to is a factory for radfems. I'm not totally against CCs, but it's really hard to find any decent ones
>>
>>9132819
>The CC I used to go to was filled with brainlets (students and profs)
Any interesting stories? Will I be king of the brainlets?
>>
>>9132819
How can you determine that in a reasonable timespan?
ie: not having to take a bunch of courses only to find out that most of them are poorly taught
>>
>>9132835
There is one particular thing that happened a that sticks out at me

>several weeks into PSY101 class
>prof talking about evolutionary psych
>surfer/skateboarder-type chad walks into class 20min late with scooter
>plops down 1 row from me
>class continues unhindered
>Q&A section because we had some extra time
>chad raises his hand fast as lightning
>asks "what gene is responsible for whether or not humans have a tail? I want a tail."
>prof looks at him in disbelief
>chad is more serious about this than he's ever been in his whole life of shredding rails, doing drugs, and working for coffee stands
>prof explains that that's not how any of this works
>chad is disappointed
>last few minutes of class are taken up by this awkward display

Oh and in that same class, my prof tried to say that Freud was still used today. She wasn't exactly free of brainletism
>>
Good to get the meme prerequisite courses out of the way for pennies on the dollar
>>
>>9132900
...but I want a tail too
>>
>>9132721
hey OP, I went to DVC from 2010-2012
did you hear about Eric Clanton?
>>
>>9132990
this right here.

i was able to get my mandatory privilege checking class done in two weekends with a "super compressed summer course". i'm so glad i didn't have to put up with 4 months of that shit.
>>
Does every CC have buff black dudes in their mid 20s literally shouting rap lyrics throughout the halls everywhere they go or is it just upstate NY CCs that import Brooklyn nignogs?
>>
>>9133062
upstate ny brainlet here, i think it's just us
>>
>>9133005
Well anon, fortunately there's a market for that on the internet
>>
File: 1503635032586.jpg (52KB, 741x694px) Image search: [Google]
1503635032586.jpg
52KB, 741x694px
Going to CC right now, all covered by grants/scholarships. I'm in my 2nd yr, transferring next year, what am I missing out on?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/soc/25612516
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.