[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Hi, I want to tell my problem,I hope you guys understand what I wrote:
More or less two months ago I couldn't sleep for like 3 or 4 consecutive days and with that I started to think crazy ideas like if I was high(VERY IMPORTANT) , like if my mom was crazy and the society too, that the hair has powers and more crazy stuff...
My mom took me to the neurologist and he gave me a prescription to Olanzapine (Zyprexa) to allow me sleep
I didn't want to take the medicine but my mom made me take it :/
Since I took it, i've been having troubles :( And I don't know if has anything to do with the medicine or NOT but...
My worst trouble is that I don't enjoy the music anymore!! I listen to it but I don't feel anything :( it makes me sad because I put music that I used to love and enjoy like crazy and now I feel nothing...! I hope any of you could give me an answer
My legs shake most of the time and that makes me anxious so I eat much trying to stop it but it doesn't work
My problems in summary:
1) I don't feel the music
2) my legs shake (anxious problem)
3) I eat much ( can't controll it )
4) and I had (not now) crazy ideas (like I said, like if I was high on something)
who do you think could help me? the neurologist, a psychiatrist?
any idea why I don't enjoy the music, the crazy thoughts, the shaking legs?
THANKS ANYONE WHO TRIES TO HELP ME
>>
That's autism son.
>>
get some good weed and smoke up see the effects ,
i had this sleeping issue it helped
>>
tell them about the side effects

you are mentally ill, continue listening to your rational brain and hang in there
>>
Getting crazy ideas might not be unusual if you haven't slept for 4 days.

I don't know about olanzapine but that's some serious sideeffects and your doctor should know about it.
>>
File: NorepinephrineDopamineSerotonin.png (136KB, 506x510px) Image search: [Google]
NorepinephrineDopamineSerotonin.png
136KB, 506x510px
>>9132581
Serotonin something something
>>
>>9132581
psychiatrist
>>
Go visit a psychologist or psychiatrist for side effects. You seem to have had a semi-manic episode with light (becuase you recognize them as weird) delusions or magical ideas. If I had to guess, either bipolar or anywhere in the schizophrenia spectrum. Although both would be mild, and stigma is really not attached to it.

Antipsychotics quite often have serious negative sideeffects, including tremors, reduced enjoyment, as well as weight gain; it might be worth looking into lowering the dose, or trying another medication. It is important to do this in a controlled manner with advice from your doctor; you don't want to get full-blown psychosis - which the medicines do often prevent, even though manic episodes can feel great.

t. Psychiatric researcher
>>
>>9133864
>psychologist
Just why. Psychologists don't know crap about neurochemistry.
>>
>>9133870
>pedant
>>
>>9133864
To add - the crazy thoughts are also an effect of your condition. Medication suppresses them, but if you still have them either add more dosage, or switch to another. Advice stands- go to your doctor who prescribed your medication, and be as complete as possible about your issues regarding side effects ( music, eating, possible tremor in leg) as well as your feelings ( crazy thoughts, possible anxiousness). Together, you can come to better treatment
>>
>>9133870
A psychologist can often help in finding ways of dealing with symptoms that can't be alleviated by medication. Cognitive behavioral therapy as well as some self-knowledge training can really help people function in society. Depression or removal from social environment are often associated with a psychiatric diagnosis, and lead to less fortunate outcomes. Psychological techniques can help here. Although, if OP has been prescribed medication, that is the person to contact.
>>
prepare to gain weight on olanzapine.asymptotic weight gain
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.