[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LeighMeme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Lion.png (111KB, 422x360px) Image search: [Google]
Lion.png
111KB, 422x360px
We call ourselves Homo "sapiens" yet for the most part it's still more an aspiration than an achievement. Discuss.
>>
what the fuck are you talking about? there is no other living organism besides us that goes beyond just being a physical system that happens to be organic as well. we have gone beyond being an organic system and can actually be aware of not ourselves, but our surroundings, their awareness, and what rules they follow. try and grasp what it would take for that. we've refined precision for building clubs to make gatling guns, making wooden rafts to nuclear warships, collecting stones and grunting to defining infinite series. you can't possibly begin to grasp what the fuck went down for us to get where we are. being sapient is an understatement. we're living gods compared to every other entity in the universe, and one day we'll be gone and nothing else will be around to fill the seat. we're like the crest of a wave that will die down to a flat plane, a single defining moment that there was something more in this void than just the sum of its parts.
>>
>>9131787
>we
>>
>>9131790
>wuz
>>
>>9131792
>dumbasses
>>
>>9131787
I second this notion. We'll never be anything without self-belief.
>>
>>9131787
wtf I'm talking about? wtf u talking about! A "sapien" doesn't wallow in their ignorance. To look at our 'civilisation' and call it wise is a travesty. Relative to bluegreen alga yeah we've come a long way, but to develop conciousness that ignores every other living thing around us and use our planet, our home!, as toilet paper. Homo Narcissis is better. Ape man beats his chest and shouts we so smart while (and handsome!) while simultaneously jerking off and pulling wings off flies.
>>
File: lion_and_fool.jpg (119KB, 565x411px) Image search: [Google]
lion_and_fool.jpg
119KB, 565x411px
>>9131777
Just reminded me that I seldom post this image. So here.
>>
>>9133754
>To look at our 'civilisation' and call it wise is a travesty.

A species name has nothing to do with which civilization you come from.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.