[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which stats method??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Test-page0001.jpg (143KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Test-page0001.jpg
143KB, 1275x1650px
Hey Guys,
I came here a few days ago, but not sure if I was clear about what I was asking. I'm curious as to which statistical method to use for analysis. Pic related is the format of the test. Here's how it goes:
>subjects are given a survey where they first choose their scenario
>within that scenario, they give a 1-7 rating for factors x,y, and z
>after that, they move on until they encounter one of the scenarios and repeat these steps

Subjects will be doing this probably about 100 times. I imagine comparing means with each subject regarding the scenarios they run into is what's needed, but don't know how to approach the propper analysis.
Also, I may be comparing 2 groups of 20 using this same format for each, how would I analyze it? Your help is much appreciated!
>>
Any input would be appreciated
>>
Your pic shows three scenarios, but your description does not mention it.
Are there more than three scenarios?
>>
>>9131276
There are 3 possible scenarios to choose from. Subjects will choose 1 of the 3 that pertain to their event they encounter
>>
>>9131187

this isn't even a question...
>>
File: 1488338053857.jpg (35KB, 317x265px) Image search: [Google]
1488338053857.jpg
35KB, 317x265px
>>9132189
It is if you read my post. If you know which method to use, then enlighten me.
>>
What are the factors and scenarios and what are you trying to test?
>>
>>9132298
Let's say the scenarios are just 1,2,3 and they have a likely probability of occurring at random.
Factors are levels of confidence, effort, and overall stress that all 3 get a rating between 1-7.
I'm comparing the means of these scores under each scenario with 2 different populations.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.