[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally passed Calculus 1, Algebra 1, Calculus 2, Algebra 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

File: flat,800x800,075,t.u7.jpg (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u7.jpg
78KB, 800x800px
Basically this is how our maths final looks like
After you finish around half of the classes in Algebra and Calculus 1/2, you do this test consisting of 50% theory and 50% problems

If you do >50% of both the theory and problems your x/100 points are multiplied by 0.5 and carry half of total points + you are freed of doing those problems on the final exams

If you do <50% on one of those two, your x/100 are multiplied with 0.3 and carry less than a third of all points and on your final exam you do everything, the whole year

On the final exam, you again get theory and problems, with the same rules, your test is valid and your points will be accounted for only if you have >50% on both theory and problems, and than those x/100 points will be multiplied with either 0.5 or 0.7 depending on that last test

>But that's not all
Before the final exam you have to do the notorious test of basic knowledge which is
20mins
10 trick problems
Points are valued only if everything is correct
6/10 is pass

If you pass this you get to do the exam, if you fail you will still get the exam but it will be disregarded and not examined, you fail automatically

Me being the lazy idiot, I got only ~9 on all those 4 subjects making it quite difficult to pass the subject. So far I failed each one around 2 times, sometimes failing the test of basic knowledge, sometimes theory, sometimes problems, once passing everything but not having enough points for a passing mark

But not this week, 1 week 4 math exams, 4 clear passes

Never apply for engineering in Serbia
>>
File: 1476533050878.jpg (59KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
1476533050878.jpg
59KB, 600x582px
>>
File: LmOkddqs2j-4.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
LmOkddqs2j-4.png
19KB, 300x250px
Oh yea, I didn't mention

If I didn't pass this now, I would have failed my year
Each year, more students here want to apply for Electrical Engineering because of increasing demand in that sector. When you apply, there are usually 4 times more applicants than actual room in collage, so only 1/4 of the best get to enlist

When you enlist 70% of students get free scholarship, and 30% have to pay(+ it's the most expensive government collage right now)
The thing is the collage was built for only ~350 students, but they overcrowd us and enlist ~700. That's why they make tests so increasingly hard, so that they could slash most of the students out of free scholarship and force them to pay. Usually, around 30% of those that got free scholarship lose it, half of those fail the entire year

I can finally sleep
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.