[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

science motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: th1RJ0E7VV.jpg (10KB, 279x223px) Image search: [Google]
th1RJ0E7VV.jpg
10KB, 279x223px
let's say you have equipment of your own, what's the motivation to experiment and get results? Can we start a collective that shares their own research, no matter how basic, and possibly it be a sticky?
>>
>>9128806
That's... actually not the worst idea. I'll make the logo
>>
That could be pretty interesting, actually
>>
>>9128806
Yeah it's called a research institution, look it up
>>
>>9129588
Sounds great! I will make twelve alternate logos.
>>
>>9128806
If by "equipment" you mean you have chemistry glassware, then please be aware that in many states in the Land Of The Free this is actually a crime to own or posses glassware used in chemistry and if you don't want to get SWATed by several agencies including DEA then you would have to jump through all their hoops to get in compliance with their regulations to get licensed and permits to run this as a legitimate operation.
>>
>>9128806
what if our research is worth money? you want me to post it here just for honor or something?
>>
>>9130479
yes.
>>
I'm about to electrocute this bird to see what happens. My motivation is very strong. I believe we can gain many derivative lulz.
>>
>>9130465
Is this true? Certain configurations of glass are illegal?
>>
>>9132165
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amateur_chemistry
the relationship between amateur chemists and law enforcement agencies is often fraught. Hobbyists are often affected by laws intended to fight drugs and terrorism. Furthermore, many chemical supply houses refuse to sell to amateurs
In the United States, some regions have stringent regulations concerning the ownership of chemicals and equipment. For example, Texas requires the registration of even the most basic laboratory glassware.
>>
>>9130479
then don't post
>>
& it has to be said: fuck the government.
>>
File: Phenotype.jpg (33KB, 644x408px) Image search: [Google]
Phenotype.jpg
33KB, 644x408px
You just need a computer to experiment. You want a collider with that too?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.