[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just how the fuck do normies do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 4398574398567432.jpg (204KB, 1276x815px) Image search: [Google]
4398574398567432.jpg
204KB, 1276x815px
How do they easily get gfs like breathing air if its statistically improbable according to this mathematical proof?

https://logological.org/girlfriend
>>
File: 1494248600882.jpg (410KB, 1352x896px) Image search: [Google]
1494248600882.jpg
410KB, 1352x896px
i get that its not really serious, but if he was more realistic about beauty standards -- not dropping girls who are only 7,8,9s --, then the dating pool would be around 632,000. meaning it would take just under 2 years rather than 90% of his life.
>>
>>9128049
>hurr durr I have to throw in an integral to make myself feel smarter and show the math behind a standard deviation rather than just putting the %

He should also rule out the girls that wouldn't date an autistic sperg: 99.9% of 'em
>>
>doesn't know about correlated coincidences aka synchronicity
>dooming self to a lifetime of loneliness and misery out of misplaced assumptions

proverbial faggot
>>
>>9128882
>doesn't know about correlated coincidences aka synchronicity

[Citation needed]
>>
>>9128921
protip: it's called entanglement.
>>
This sperg is completely missing the point; I hate to sound romantic but dating isn't about finding the right person it's about finding someone willing to tolerate you (and vice versa) as you tie your lives together to form a completed whole.
>>
>>9128049
It's your single moms fault for letting you have videogames as a crutch and not having a dad to show you how to be normal.
>>
>>9128078
>not dropping girls who are only 7,8,9

Why do the fuck would you date a girl lower than a 7? What is the point of getting a walking vagina if she isn't going to look good? It's like buying a trashed Lamborghini. 7 is already pushing it, but I know that some of my fellows ain't lookers so they gotta settle.
>>
Another statslet.
>>
A U T I S M
>>
>>9128982
Why would I buy a Lambo when I need a Golf that doesn't break down and has a low fuel consumption?
>>
>>9128987
and this. there's a reason you go into a university to find smart chicks because those universities correct the odds of finding them in your favor by having a selection process in the first place.
>>
File: Untitled.png (38KB, 1453x292px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
38KB, 1453x292px
>>9128049
>rewriting the normal cdf as several sums instead of just integrating from desired bounds to appear smarter
>argues he will only find 2% of all women attractive, presumably very specific subsets of 8.5+
>would concede that he would settle for 115 IQ at the bare minimum
>"Let's make the rather conservative assumption, then, that a girl would go out with someone if and only if they were at least one standard deviation above her idea of average. In that case, referring to our previous calculation, only 15.8655% of females would consider someone with my physical characteristics and personality acceptable as a potential romantic partner."
>incomprehensible p-hacking handwave "durr hurr z=1" logic.
>assumes that absurdly qt, intelligent waifu material would have the similar perceptions of average as anyone else
>assumes he is utterly average, and that he would only be attractive to a girl who thinks ~4/10, 85IQ is average
>tldr: average man wants his ideal 1% gf waifu to lower their standards.

this has to be satire
>>
>>9128982
idk if you misread, but i said dropping not dating
in his model he was only willing to date literal 10s, whereas im sure most people would be happy to settle with a 7
>>
>>9128049
>Just how the fuck do normies do it?
They don't. Why do you think the divorce rate is almost 70%
>>
>>9129056
>They don't. Why do you think the divorce rate is almost 70%
In US*
>>
First of all, you don't have to date someone to know if they're physically attractive or not, so being in social settings frequently gives someone a good first filter that cuts it down to the ones you're at least attracted to. You also don't have to date them to know if they're attracted to you, granted - personality has more influence on female attraction, so it's possible for them to change their mind if they give you a chance, but still there's a partial second filter for ones who like you back.

Also, something I've noticed is that us bookish types tend to analyse everything quantitatively, while normies just let their instincts do the thinking for them, and we can probably all agree on which of those methods is more effective in this case.
>>
>>9129114
Yeah.. Nerds don't act like a boss and think if I were just given the chance I'd act so cool. And while it's true you'd look a bit silly really acting like a boss, you gotta disregard the idea that you need a woman to like you before you can act cool. Act cool from the start and the girl will like you and give you permission to act cool
>>
>>9128049
You just do it and fuck all the result.
>>
File: feminist ants.jpg (448KB, 1000x923px) Image search: [Google]
feminist ants.jpg
448KB, 1000x923px
>>9129056
>Why do you think the divorce rate is almost 70%

Because the current Jew agenda is to make cucks of men and empower women. There are fucking hotlines now for women to call and find out how to get out of a marriage ASAP. Literally everything is designed around home wrecking now instead of home repairing.
>>
>>9128049
>using an integral function to calculate potential mates
>where's my gf
If that's not an indication of why you can't find a girlfriend, I don't know what is. That scares the fuck outta me and I'm not even a girl
>>
>>9128049
If you can't get laid why not just fuck your own sister?

>inb4 genetic defects, fucking doesn't have to lead to reproducing
>>
>>9129088
in the developpped world*

>>9129162
>Muh jews
What you're seeing is the biological nature of women. In the past both the law and the cultural climate prevented this, this is now gone.
Whether the Jews have anything to do with this is absolutly moot, if women weren't biologically wired for this the Jews couldn't do jack shit.
>>
>>9129162
>>>/pol/
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.