[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Math and science = magic and religion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: number 1.jpg (53KB, 791x1024px)
number 1.jpg
53KB, 791x1024px
Prove to me that the universe isn't infinitely 1 dimensional and that our 3 dimensions aren't an illusion, every math formula that doesn't use the number 1 and nothing else is a pseudo science. I call my myself a 1-dimensionalist. I'm tired of people trying to insert magic (other numbers and equations besides 1) into a real objective mathematical equation, which is 1. I've also stopped believing in shapes and colors. The only way to save this imperfect universe is by applying 1/ to every known math equation in existence. That way, all math becomes one.

I'm not memeing either, I truly believe the universe is only 1 dimensional. I think if most people, just remember in the back of their heads, when they reach the highest level of thought, that the reality behind the illusion is that the universe is one dimensional, that they will become more intelligent and objective. I think the polar opposite of one is an irrational number, and I actually consider all other numbers such as 2, to be semi-irrational. Perhaps the number one contains all the irrationality of our universe. There is really no need in having any numbers besides one and infinity, but infinity can be contained within one, I actually believe they are the same thing. Other numbers may exist, but they are contained within one, and one is the dominant basis of all math and existence. All higher dimensions cannot be more dominant than one. So if math was a democracy, other dimensions and numbers could exist, but "1" would have at least 51% of the vote, no matter what. Therefor this universe is dominantly one-dimensional. All things can only exist within one dimension, these are the illusions giving appearance to more dimensions, but one is always dominant. Time is the only force that can create "new" dimensions within one, but there are no new dimensions within one, rather, there are simply new "definitions" of one. So time alters 1, but one will also dominantly stay the same.
>>
>>9127750

There is not more than 1 dimension, but lesser dimensions are added to our universe with "time" these dimensions compresses infinitely into one. Every moment of "time" stacks a dimension and also compresses it infinitely. Creating a new version of one, that is also exactly the same. Though the universe can not be more new than it is old. The reality is the universe has never aged, but compressed time itself so that we are constantly existing in a single moment of one, people may believe in multiple moments, but the dominant force in this universe is one, so there is only one moment. Time is also the real second dimension, but it doesn't exist since one is dominant.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.