[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /sci/ go to university lectures? Most classes i go to seem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1503503116704.jpg (60KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
1503503116704.jpg
60KB, 750x738px
Does /sci/ go to university lectures?

Most classes i go to seem to waste my time. I only go so that i can cash in on some tips given by the professor on the exams or certain problems.

Ill probably go for the first 2 or so weeks to try make friends but give up if its too much effort

>second year Economics
>>
Only if it is required or if homework/quizzes are given unannounced. I might show up sometimes to check in but sometimes the professors go slow compared to the book and I just read that. Got a class with random pop quizzes this semester fml
>>
>>9126706
yes of course what kind of idiot are-
>>second year Economics
oh
>>
>>9128919
>thinks he is superior studying engineering
>doesn't realise PhD in Econ is worth more than your already heightened narcissism
(you)
>>
>>9129004
>prestigious pillar of society
>glorified secretary
hmmm hard choices
>>
>>9129014
>engineers are prestigious pillars of society
>engineers are this delusional

>>9128919

Bullshit. If you study something actually hard like maths (inb4 engineering) you might attend lectures to write down notes. My math lectures are alway empty as fuck and the only people there are just writing down stuff.

Econ lectures are actually a lot more interesting to attend, because you can actually keep up with the Professor and ask stuff. No idea what's the problem with OP
>>
>>9129031
>>
>>9126706
Same. I can listen to the professor talk for an hour and a half and feel like I learned nothing, but five minutes with the textbook and I've got it. Just feels like a waste of time.
>>
mostly yes because im to much of a brainlet to understand the lecture notes on their own
>>
>>9129034
>enginerd can't pull girls in his class beaucse there are none
>too autistic to get any outside of class
>has to save stock photos of women to maintain sanity

Lmao kys rn my dood

>>9129031
>econ lectures

If you're thinking about macro and micro type lectures they are interesting only to the degree of the lecturer. Most of what they talk about is referring to the class book, which ofc can be read and gain a deeper understanding. Some of the lectures are on a topic that is absolutely boring

Statistics lectures are more interesting imo but its math that is only learned by doing not listening
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.