[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lab test involves nothing learned in either lecture or lab

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: de dusg.jpg (8KB, 245x279px) Image search: [Google]
de dusg.jpg
8KB, 245x279px
>lab test involves nothing learned in either lecture or lab
>professor had forgotten which class he was teaching but refuses to change the test
>this happens more than once
>this professor is head of the department

what are the worst professor you've had to deal with?
>>
Soils professor. He was a shitty teacher but it got way worse when he joined a study abroad class I was helping to teach when he kept trying to murder the students.

We were in South Africa at a National Park and he popped the van that he was driving a group of students into neutral to speed down a dirt road that was barely wide enough for the van, with several hairpin turns, and an 800 ft sheer drop down the mountain.

We were driving up the mountain next and as we passed them at the bottom they looked mortified and held up a "Help me" sign. I got the story later and passed it on to the main prof who chewed his ass out.

There were other shitty incidents but that one was probably the worst.
>>
>>9125490
That'a fun
>>
>>9125490
Wow the craziest thing my soils prof did was give us the answer to some bonus questions on the exam (people weren't coming to class).
>>
>Calc III professor was an eastern European woman who couldn't project her voice worth a shit
>you could barely hear her speak even if you were in the first few rows of the lecture hall
>>
>Prof literally offers to smd
>Files for sexual assault
>>
>>9125859
Faggot you could have your dick sucked and a good grade.
>>
What the fuck is a soil professor
>>
>>9125619
maya?
>>
>>9127328
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soil_science
>>
>>9125490
>he popped the van that he was driving a group of students into neutral to speed down a dirt road that was barely wide enough for the van, with several hairpin turns, and an 800 ft sheer drop down the mountain.
Was he at least playing Eurobeat?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.