[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actual science of genders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

The far right think they're the spawn of the devil, the far left supports them. What does science actually have to say about it?
>>
>>9125077
get out
>>
>>9125077
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
>>
>>9125077
Think of it this way... is it possible to have such a thing as imaginary charge when it comes to protons and electrons?
>>
http://www.thenewatlantis.com/docLib/20160819_TNA50SexualityandGender.pdf
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>9125077

Gender is a social concept and doesn't have much relevance in science.

It is a useful tool for found people who are struggling finding identity and attention. Assigning themselves a made up gender accomplishes both goals at once. Also, there comes the added bonus of inundation of praise for their bravery for coming out as "non-binary." Which then comes with the added bonus of being apart of the LGBT community which comes with the added bonus of preferential admissions into college and the work place so they can fulfill their inclusion quota. All of these benefits from being a girl, shaving your head, and wearing a leather jacket.

The question is, why wouldn't anyone come put as a third gender.
>>
>>9125108

>found people

I meant "young people"
>>
>>9125077
>I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
>>9125086
How does it apply to humans?
>>
Identitiy crisis.
>>
>>9125077
Behavioral Psychology would say something like: there is no such thing as gender in the sense of it being an imaginary construct, rather gender is simply a way to describe how people behave. For this reason, there are an indefinite number of genders rather than there being two, but our social environment is established to encourage people to act in predefined ways (either male/female), but this doesn't stop people from being able to behave in an indefinite number of other ways that doesn't fit either of these labels.
>>
>>9125152
But that is a social construct you just described.
>>
>>9125078
First bost best bost
>>
>>9125077
Thought I accidently clicked /vp/ for a moment there
>>
>>9125077
Oh look, tumblrinas are trying to astroturf again.
>>
>>9126301
Yes, a social construct. Not a mentalistic construct.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.