[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theory on the multiverse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: The Zipper.jpg (878KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
The Zipper.jpg
878KB, 2000x3000px
Theoretically there are an infinite amount of universes with an infinite amount of different ways our lives could've played out. But what if the amount isn't infinite, but instead diminishes as time moves forward? What if those universes are just the decisions we haven't made yet because the progression of time hasn't reached them?

Think of it like a zipper in your jacket that's zipped midway and that you are the pull tab. As you zip upward, you move forward in time and the past behind you locks together, just as both sides of the zipper come together and close.

You look to the past and see this straight line of decisions you've made that has led you to this point in time. But that line divides as you look ahead with the infinite amount of decisions you have the potential to make.

In the past, there was an infinite amount of universes of different things you could've done. Each one of them playing out, as you come closer to deciding. But since you've already made a decision, you have erased the possibility of making another decision in that point in time, therefore erasing the existence of that universe. That concept of erasing those universes from existence is the closing of the zipper as both sides come together to make a single straight path.

As you look ahead, the zipper opens. Leaving an endless possibility of different outcomes to occur. As we move forward in time, we just keep erasing these pieces of infinity until it all becomes one straight line, and there are no longer any more universes.

That's not to say that the end of your life means the end of possible universes mankind can decide from. We all are just little tabs riding up a split zipper making it close the farther in time we go, killing off the amount of universes that exist with it. But who knows. I'm just someone posting on /sci/ because I'm bored. Feel free to destroy this theory however you like or discuss or add more onto it. I'd like to know what you think
>>
File: Desert.jpg (826KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826KB, 1024x768px
I got my zipper stuck in my dick once. I wish I was in a universe where that didn't happen.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.