[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A mother, while pregnant, takes a small dose of Acid every day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
A mother, while pregnant, takes a small dose of Acid every day for 9 months.

When the baby is born, will it

A) Be a blithering retard
B) Posses genius-level intellect who will usher in a new age of human understanding
C) Both
D) Neither
>>
Dude, how the fuck are we supposed to know?
>>
>>9118392
there's only one way to find out
>>
>>9118392
I'm having second thoughts about dosing my unborn son.

I mean discuss it einstein
>>
>>9118389
How about DMT
>>
A
He's addicted to it and that's probably not a good thing when your brain still has to develop literally everything.
>>
>>9118397
Either or

It's quite an interesting experiment idea

>>9118398

You can't get addicted to acid.
>>
>>9118399
Oh
Well idk much about drugs to be real honest, probably not a good idea though.
>>
>>9118401
Doesn't a part of you want to find out?
>>
>>9118409
It would be interesting to know yes
>>
>>9118389
According to Stranger Things, the child will be an interdimensional traveller with telekinesis.
>>
>>9118389
The baby won't respect authority. It will come out of the womb burning flags.
>>
It's not like you can ditch it after a few years if he doesn't come up right. Don't be a tard.
>>
>>9118437
But if he turns out better than I could ever imagine, he could care for me with his vast intellect and patents.
>>
>>9118437
Ummmmmm, what
>leave tard child on doorstep
>ring doorbell
>book it

>beat them until the court makes it someone else's problem
>throw in river with rock and report missing
>>
>>9118446
Your family will certainly be happy with that.
>>
>>9118389
Probably be retarded, or have not much effect. Messing with the chemical environment under which the childs brain and other organs are formed is always going to be more likely to disrupt the process than aid it.
>>
>>9118389
Trick question, all babies are retards
>>
>>9120864
That means you were a retard
>>
>>9118395
Oh, my sides.
>>
It's a trick question. Any "person" who takes acid is a retard, thus by extension the baby is gonna be a utter degenerate retard too
>>
>>9118429
this
>>
>>9118389

Definitely either A or D
>>
>>9118389
A but not to an extreme degree, so maybe D. Even taking prescription serotonergic drugs during pregnancy is unsafe. The 5ht affinity of LSD and other indolealkylamines is realistically not going to be much different, and certainly not much safer.

While there's nothing to immediately suggest an LSD (or shroom or DMT) babby will be downie or FSA level retarded, the aberrant serotonergic climate is not going to influence their motor and gastric neurons in a favorable way, just like SSRIs will.
>>
>>9124688
So you're saying he might be retarded, but might also not be retarded.

I can definitely assume that some government somewhere has tried this exact experiment that they've buried somehow, so I can safety assume that it was a failure. Or not.
>>
http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/abs/10.1176/ajp.126.9.1261
Chromosomal defects, mostly.
>>
File: giphy.gif (474KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
474KB, 450x253px
>>9118389
Most of /sci/entists are both. This is also known as AUTISM.
>>
>>9118389
Oh gee senpai, if only you had access to the biggest repository of human knowledge you could look it up.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4994465
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.