[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any MDs regret their path?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Any MDs regret their path?
>>
File: 1461765987903.jpg (89KB, 736x907px) Image search: [Google]
1461765987903.jpg
89KB, 736x907px
Yeah. Residency sucked but after those 6 years ir became comcy as fuck
>>
>>9117904
>1/3-1/2 of salary goes to malpractice insurance
>have to make diagnoses based on what will get you the most drug rep money to actually make money
>have to deal with ignorant family members "buh-but there has to be SOMETHING you can do..." No, your son is hemorrhaging out of major blood vessels in his brain, you dumb fuck
>Have to break down complicated biological processes to normie level
>Have to deal with sick assholes who think they're entitled to the strongest last-ditch effort medication for first line treatment
>put up with all of this because of your caring nature and probably let yourself get used by a golddigger because of said nature

Literally cuck: the career.
>>
>>9117912 >>9117910
What do you guys do with your degrees? what degrees do you have?
>>
hey MD's what can I take to stop being depressed?

No SSRI's, if possible.
>>
>>9117912
>1/3-1/2 of salary goes to malpractice insurance
I thought this was a meme and doctors only pay a very small amount in malpractice insurance
>>
>>9117912
>have to make diagnoses based on what will get you the most drug rep money to actually make money
You're a fucking piece of shit and everything that's wrong with medicine in America. I really, really, really hope you fucking kill yourself and fortunately, I know the changes are above average if you're telling the truth about which field you work in. Good riddance.
>>
>>9117910
>residency
>6 years
you wot m8
>>
I wanna become an MD but I hope this thread doesn't make me regret my decision
>>
>>9120079
The us medical system is a scam designed to fleece seniors out of their insurance money. Anything outside of a hospital or a PCP is pretty much an insurance mill. Orthodontics and oncology clinics are the worst offenders too. Psychiatrists who charge $500 an hour to talk to worried well house wives while the genuinely mentally ill are ending up in prisonsen masse are the worst imho.
>>
>>9120120
No even hospitals are money-sucking parasites. If I didn't get free lipid panels for going to my doctor, I'd never see him. Doctors don't ever help with fucking shit unless you need surgery or a specific drug and can beg/con/guilt your shit doctor into finally allowing you to have it to save your fucking life.
>>
Yeah, & still paying the loans off. I was one of those favs that s3lf-diagnosed every ailment I saw in my 3rd year. Pharm now & doing well, but FUCK. I was not cut out for med school, even though I did exemplary.
>>
>>9117910
It disturbs me there are doctors on 4chan.
>>
>>9117912
>Have to break down complicated biological processes to normie level
You're telling me you dont enjoy this?
>>
>>9120579
it disturbs me how much shit you buy into on 4chan
>>
>>9117904
its difficult to get into so I gave up

r-radiography here I come
>>
>>9120087
The actual good specialties usually have 5-6 year residencies.
>>
>>9117912
Don't forget you have to deal with really overweight people.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.