[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CANT FUCKEN TAKE IT ANYMOAR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1484590683924.jpg (226KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1484590683924.jpg
226KB, 600x583px
How do i stop overcomplicating problem solving thought processes ? Making myself clear: most of the times i get school exercises wrong not because i didnt *exactly* not know how to solve it but because i overcomplicate stuff. What could i do about that ?
>>
>>9117313
How specifically do you complicate them?
Give us an example.
>>
>>9117313
ever heard of meditation?
>>
>>9117324
Ever heard of suicide?
>>
>>9117313
As long as you solve the problem and know how you've solved it you're fine.
>>
>>9117322
Normally, when its not a lack of attention its legit my head not being able to associate much information given to me at once. Like for example, there was this mediocre to easy chemistry problem where nigga would give me a gorillion variables and i would trip my balls real good just to look at the answer to see i would only need a simple rule of three with just one variable. I felt pretty shitty cause i couldnt lay off the useless information
>>9117356
The problem is that i normally dont solve the problem, fampai
>>
>>9117313
>>9117378
I feel that academic success and problem-solving skills start by generally holding yourself to a base level of standards in everything you do in life. For instance, you can start by using proper grammar and punctuation, even outside of English class.
>>
>>9117390
Yeah, sorry about that. But i think you got the point of my problem, right ? How could i deal with this organization trouble ?
>>
>>9117402
Work the problem backwards.
Ask yourself:
To solve the whole problem which subproblems do you have to solve.
Then to solve those which ones do you also have to solve.
Keep going like that until you hit a subproblem that does not need any other problems solved for itself to be solved.
Then just do them in the sequence youve determined without digressing.
>>
>>9117416
Ok, thats helpful.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.