[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I said Goodbyeee Mooon Maaan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: a.jpg (58KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
58KB, 300x301px
Any European that would give becoming an astronaut a shot, if ESA (European Space Agency) had a new Astronaut Selection Campaign?

There have been 3 campaigns so far:

1978-1979
1991- 1992 and
2008 - 2009.

It is uncertain when the next campaign will be. I know I would give it a shot. Always wanted to go to space.
Anyone has something to share on this topic? Like anyone knows when we could expect a new round? Any other ways for an European to become an astronaut? And what is the process for an American?
>>
The 2008 Selection Process:

"
1. Initial selection according to basic criteria;
2. Psychological tests for selected candidates;
3. Second round of psychological tests and interviews;
4. Medical tests;
5. Job interview.
The final list of applicants will be submitted to the Director General of the European Space Agency for recruitment.
"
>>
File: 1478285018145.png (214KB, 1656x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1478285018145.png
214KB, 1656x1104px
>>9117060
Go to the gym, educate yourself on maintaining scientific equipment, go to the gym even more, cardio like a marathon runner, and do some more gym and learning

Astronauts need to be as healthy as they can be, because all the nasty shit zero g does to the body will make any ailments so much worse

if you are unable to get in despite doing all of the above, worry not, because by the time they do another recruitment run after the next one, there will be dozens of private space industry companies looking for employees to send up to the stars, space mining ones in particular, like Deep space industries and planetary resources, being the first ones recruiting

Keep your chin up lad, If this is what you want to do, in your heart of hearts, you can and will make it happen, just harness that fire in your blood to see it through
I believe in you anon, you will be a glorious space man
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.