[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big tear.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 8637c1e6c8365fcf0df28aabacec4619.jpg (718KB, 2048x1368px) Image search: [Google]
8637c1e6c8365fcf0df28aabacec4619.jpg
718KB, 2048x1368px
I have an alternative theory to the big bang and the beginning of the universe.

Bear with me here.

I put it to you that the universe did not explode outward from a tiny point - propelled by some inexplicable force. Is it possible that the universe was, in fact, the result of a massive three dimensional tear?

Say, for instance, you stretch out a sheet of black nylon fabric really taught - and then stab it in the center with a scalpel - what happens? the material bursts outward from the middle in every direction, increasing in speed as it goes. It might even leave some particles of detritus behind as it goes.

Now, imagine that happening three dimensionally and on a universal scale.

Is it possible that what we now call the "bang" was in fact the explosive retraction of material being wrenched apart under enormous tension from some outside force?

That we all now survive amongst the gases and dust left behind by the enormous splitting of the fabric outside our realm?

I'm fairly sure there are reasons why this cannot be the case, but i'm not aware of them.
>>
File: IMG_7522.jpg (41KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7522.jpg
41KB, 660x574px
>>
File: 1497879158622.jpg (49KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1497879158622.jpg
49KB, 400x388px
>>
File: 5ikrcrkf4jwy.jpg (74KB, 899x675px) Image search: [Google]
5ikrcrkf4jwy.jpg
74KB, 899x675px
>>9116745

Nobody said BigBang was the beginning of the Universe.
>>
>>9116949
except, you know, science in general.
>>
>>9116968
People say things.
Abstract concepts like science do not say anything.
>>
>>9116971
so you don't believe that physicists agree on the big bang hypothesis...
>>
File: uedawtfzqbgz.jpg (96KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
uedawtfzqbgz.jpg
96KB, 768x960px
>>9116968

It's a model from the earliest known periods
>earliest known periods

Absolutely no scientist will say that the Bigbang was the beginning of our Universe.

We don't know how and what was the T0 of our universe and maybe we will never know it.
>>
>>9116983
'The Open Society and Its Enemies' makes none of the claims in that image.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.