[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neanderthal Predation Theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1009.jpg (20KB, 152x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1009.jpg
20KB, 152x227px
What does /sci/ think of this book and the theory? Is it a valid explanation of rapid modern human traits development, or ramblings of a brainletr?
>>
Evolution is a fraud. It was made up by the government to weaken our faith in god. But true christians like myself know the truth. You should stop reading science shit and start reading the bible. Science is all fake. God created us and everything around us. You do not seriously believe in this retarded big bang shit "HURR DURR NOTHING EXPLODED ONE DAY AND CREATED EVERYTHING!!!!" or Evolution "HURR DURR ONE CELL ORGANISMS EVOLVED INTO HUNANS!!!!" If evolution is real, why do we still have one cell organisms? Why do we still have apes? Why don't the evolve into humans? The reason why is because everything was created by a higher force. All you scientists will burn in hell because you were blinded by science and forgot god. God, who is our lord, our father, our creator. I have an IQ of 168. God gave it to me that I can spread his message. Death to science. Science is sin. Please do not argue with me, I am more intelligent than you anyway and you will just humiliate yourself in front of everyone, and that's not my intention. My intention is telling the truth. And this is the truth. The ultimate truth. Everything else is just untrue. Your little science shit can't save you when you will suffer in hellfire for eternality.
>>
>>9115340

sorry bait boy, most christians don't believe in this.

>>9115317

I never really studied it, sounds weird. Can you explain more or at least give me some links?
>>
>>9115349
Well, between 100.000 and 40,000 yrs ago humans went from simple stone tools to language, art, hairlessness, hidden ovulation and breasts in women. Accelerated development of such complex traits in a short time has been baffling. The author argues it was a response to an evolutionary pressure, namely humans were hunted to near extinction by stronger, smarter and ruthless possibly nocturnal predator, neanderthal. This is in a nutshell, havent read the book yet (started reading today), but check out the website for more.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.