[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Futurism: How would you rate it as a general sci/tech news service?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Futurism.png (3KB, 534x178px) Image search: [Google]
Futurism.png
3KB, 534x178px
>https://futurism.com/
>>
stop shilling your blog dumb f*turist
>>
>>9112507
>Can't ask question on /sci/.
>It makes you public enemy number one.
Thanks newfag, you're killing /sci/.
>>
>>9112510
>getting news from popsci websites
>>
>>9112512
>Getting general news from public website, to then research it in more depth to pass true judgement on it from an aggregator for efficiency.
>Somehow this is bad.
>New/sci/ hates efficiency because of MUH ELITISM.
>>
>>9112513

If you need to read popsci before getting into actual science, you're simply not cut out for STEM.

Please continue reading popsci blogs though.
>>
>>9112515
No you fucking retard.
I have degrees in physics and mathematics, that doesn't mean I keep up-to-date with the latest in robotics.
Choke on a dick you elitist dickhead.
It is a SOURCE of DIRECTION you can then USE to FURTHER RESEARCH the ARTICLE.
Do you understand yet, dumb-dumb?
>>
>>9112518
>Do you understand yet, dumb-dumb?
Yes, I understand that your degrees weren't well-earned, or at least not from any respectable institution if you're still reliant on popsci blogs.
>>
>>9112524
Oh shit, yeah, I forgot they teach you about robotics during a physics and mathematics classes.
Oh wait!
No!
They just did that in the shit university where you go, because they DON'T understand the topics they teach.
Got it, thanks for the projecting!
>>
>>9112505
"We may have a protein that can rebuild certain areas of damaged skin."

OMFGAAAWD
U CAN NOW CUT YOUR F***ING ARM OFF TO AND IT WILL GROW BACK

This sums up futurism. You have no real grounds in science. Your understanding is so limited. It's like you have never had to face hard reality without panacea. I envy you and yet I pity you.
>>
>>9112527
>Strawmanning me as a staff member of Futurism and assuming it is the only place I get information that I don't then go on to research deeper.
Nice try, but again, pure fallacy.
>>
>>9112510
>>9112507
anons just touch penises already
>>
File: 1502992458805.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502992458805.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>9112526
>>9112529
Stop reading Popsci blogs, kretin
>>
>>9112529
>if I point out logical fallacies it means I'm right
>>
>>9112505
In comparison with more established places such as BBC, specifically BBC Future, I think the Futurism website just collapses in irrelevance.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.