[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_201708230_031805.jpg (215KB, 479x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201708230_031805.jpg
215KB, 479x272px
Prove me that you exist and the world is not a simulation or projection of my consciousness
tip: you can't
>>
>>9112417
>Prove me that you exist
one big whopper with large fries please
>>
>>9112417
I'd like to order a McDouble™© with some tots and a coke on the side.
>>
I think therefore I am :^)
>>
>>9112417
99p cheese burger, no fries or fizzy drink plase
cheers pal
>>
>>9112417
I am also a part of consciousness, just as you are a part of consciousness. Therefore we both exist in the same projection, both part of the same life giving source.
>>
So you are God, the creator? If you where you would be all knowing. Are you never suprised? Do you never learn something new? You say you have the energy to create this reality? Yet here I am using my energy to type out some way to disprove your stance. It could be true that we live inside a bigger consciousness, but to say you are that consciousness is ignorant.
You are you! You're the center of your own reality to say you are the creator of the past future and all events is a dissillusion.

OP is retarded
>>
If we are parts, who is the owner?
>>
I never said that. Stop crying. You said nothing related with that I ask. Read something about solipsism before talking shit
>>
Prove to me that you don't have the mind of a giraffe.
tip: you can't.

See how easy that is to pose a meaningless question that can't be refuted?
>>
>>9112440
t. Ph.D in Wikipedia Comprehension

>>9112435
>VOMIT
>>
>>9112417
Why dont you prove to me that my 'projection' exists.
>>
File: the dreamer wakes.jpg (107KB, 669x310px) Image search: [Google]
the dreamer wakes.jpg
107KB, 669x310px
>>9112417
Begone, figment of my imagination
>>
>>9112417
>simulation or projection of my consciousness
You already have an example of what that's like. It's called dreams and they're nothing like real life because they aren't under any obligation to be logical or consistent.
>>
>>9112417
The great thing is, we don't need to
>>
>>9112417
Wake up
>>
>>9112417
I think Descartes' argument ("I think, therefore I am") as to the question of if we exist is enough.

As to the second part, yeah, you can't. But do make sure not to get stuck in the thinking that no disproof of your hypothesis is proof of it, because if that is the case, then you need to accept that unicorns exist, the flying spagetti monster is real, and there is a lost page of the bible that says traps aren't gay
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.