[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was john titor telling the truth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3522.jpg (42KB, 471x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3522.jpg
42KB, 471x312px
All the things he said are coming true

>a presidential campaign will divide the country in two and lead the usa into a civil war within the first year of his election

Seems like based john was our guy
>>
>John Titor
I wonder how many will get this reference.

Honestly, I don't remember John Titor ever saying that.
>>
>>9111993
Your timelines might have shifted

>The most immediate of Titor's predictions was of an upcoming civil war in the United States having to do with "order and rights".[9] He described it as beginning with civil unrest surrounding the presidential election of that year. This civil conflict that he characterized as "having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse"[10] would be "pretty much at everyone's doorstep"
>>
>>9112010
>and erupt by 2008.
Also
>One of Titor's earliest assertions was that CERN would discover the basis for time travel sometime around 2001, with the creation of miniature black holes about half a year after his departure.
>>
>>9112123
>Titor claimed that the "Everett–Wheeler model of quantum physics," better known as the many-worlds interpretation, was correct. The model posits that every possible outcome of a quantum decision occurs in a separate "universe." Titor stated that this was the reason the grandfather paradox would not happen; following the logic of the argument, Titor would be killing a different John Titor's grandfather in a timeline other than his own.

He swapped timelines, were in a slightly different timeline to the one john lived through
>>
>>9111993
Most of /sci/
Specially the Stains;Gate fags
>>
>>9112151
It's Steins;Gate.

El Psy Congroo.
>>
>>9112230
What timeline us this?

La Chem Koal.
>>
>>9112127
This would mean this timeline no longer is the one he came from, because on the past of his timeline, there was no Titor in the year 2000, this means every time you go back, you change timeline...

Unless, many worlds us fase, and he was predestined to go back
>>
Jesus fucking Christ the state of this board
>>>/x/
>>
>>9112387
Thank you, Anon. The amount of stupidity here is astounding, regardless of whether or not OP is a troll.
>>
File: suzuha-amane-steins-gate-45.4.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
suzuha-amane-steins-gate-45.4.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>>9111984
Yes. Prepare for WW3.
You all still can save Kurisu in this timeline.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/138100234
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.