[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on redpilling.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1502574585845.jpg (309KB, 1268x891px) Image search: [Google]
1502574585845.jpg
309KB, 1268x891px
Redpill me on redpilling.
>>
>>9111057
This is nothing more than made up bullshit used by "physicists" to justify their homosexuality.
>>
>>9111057
the redpills are on the top left
>>
>>9111057
if most of these decay within 1/10^18 of a second, how can scientists come up with such accurate results and how they event exist in the first place, should all be gone long ago
>>
File: higgsstrahlung[1].jpg (9KB, 449x239px) Image search: [Google]
higgsstrahlung[1].jpg
9KB, 449x239px
>>9111411
Highly advanced and sensitive equipment. The particles themselves can be created via such processes in the picture
>>
>>9111444
so a negative electron and a Z particle bump into each other, turn into a Z* and then break back into the positive electron and the weird particle?
>>
>>9111589
no, dummy, the electron hits the Z boson, loses energy, and the Z boson turns into H I G G S
>>
>>9111444
>>9111589
>>9111635
Either:
>Electron and positron anihilate to make a Z*, which decomposes into a Z and h
Or:
>Z suddenly releases a higgs becoming Z*, then is absorbed by a positron changing its trajectory
Or maybe:
>anti-higgs decomposes into Z and Z*, the latter of which is absorbed by a passing electron (also changing its trajectory)
Perhaps even:
>Z and anti-higgs combine to make Z*, which decomposes into an electron and a positron

It's likely that all four of the above are equivalent when rotated through space-time
>>
>>9111635
Feynman was a genius.

Those drawings you see? They work if you read them in any 4 directions.

And comparing the arrows with the time direction you chose decided wether they are particles or antiparticles.

And they aren't just representations, you can actually use those drawings to calculate stuff.

Magic runes got nothing on those diagrams.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.