[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to find women in STEM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
I am about to go to a top 5 graduate school for Mathematics this year, but I am concerned about finding an apolitical woman in STEM, or at least academia as a whole. I am hoping to have two to three children, so I need her to be done with her major studies at 23-25 to achieve the best fertility. I will be finishing my PhD at 22, and I am fine being up to five years older than any potential mates. I can't wait for my Professorship since the youngest woman with a PhD is 22 and most women would be half-rotten by the time the first kid would be produced in that timeframe (about 26). I could live with marrying an Asian instead of a white, but nothing more than that.
>>
>graduate school
>women
Lol, that's even rare in some soft science departments.
>>
>>9110437
So where should I look then? I don't want a dumb wife because my kids would follow suit. I care more about a family than a woman.
>>
File: 38b.jpg (154KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
38b.jpg
154KB, 1400x1000px
>>9110439
>So where should I look then?
2D
>>
>>9110432
Stay away from asian women, white pig piece of shit, go date your own ugly women instead.
>>
>>9110441
I need children of my own blood, and they need the guidance of a proper woman. Anime is not adequate.
>>
>>9110451
Are you didimentionphobic?
>>
>>9110451
Why?

I mean, I do feel bad that my genes, and my people's genes, are going to fade into history...

but, why does it matter?
>>
>>9110457
Donate your semen or something if you're so worried
>>
>>9110454
>didimentionphobic
? What do you mean?
>>9110464
I am not worried about 'my presence' continuing as much as developing a strong bond with my children. I am aiming to feel accomplished when I am ~80 and knowing my offspring through their lifetime is quite important in that respect. Also, my current relatives live too far apart for a close familial connection to occur outside of technological means.
>>
>>9110472
so, you are lonely and unaccomplished?
>>
You can't control anything in life. Just live and hope for the best. Be happy you're doing a Ph.D in mathematics.
>>
>>9110479
I am certainly accomplished at this point, and I am not currently lonely in any means other than in future planning. Specifically, I am sober in my actions and am only looking for a prime opportunity for a valid mate in the coming years. I am concerning myself with 4-8 years in the future in the scenarios above.
>>
>>9110432
>I am about to go to a top 5 graduate school for Mathematics this year, but I am concerned about finding an apolitical woman in STEM, or at least academia as a whole. I am hoping to have two to three children, so I need her to be done with her major studies at 23-25 to achieve the best fertility. I will be finishing my PhD at 22, and I am fine being up to five years older than any potential mates. I can't wait for my Professorship since the youngest woman with a PhD is 22 and most women would be half-rotten by the time the first kid would be produced in that timeframe (about 26). I could live with marrying an Asian instead of a white, but nothing more than that.
Is this somekind of a pasta?
>>
>>9110513
No, the words are all genuine.
>>
>>9110439
There's women who want that too but they're rarely interested in being housewives so you'd better prove your intelligence and not expect them to be as caring as normie women.
>>
>>9110527
That is a shame, since I certainly do not want my children to feel isolated. I do feel that a woman should take four years off work if the family can afford it per child minimum. Daycare leaves children feeling like they do not know their parents. Fortunately, when I get my professorship I can take sabbatical to have a stronger bond with my children.
>>
Why does it matter? After you're dead all will stop like a switch, everything is projection of your consciousness. And At one time when Sun will consume earth being a red giant, every fucking thing will be destroyed, if it doesn't happen now through nuclear wars. And If you say about colonizing another planet, how can you escape the final heat death of universe. If you want some good advice, then listen to me : Marry someone who loves you for a long term, someone hot who can please you sexually and mature enough to deal household issues. And with the children's part, Earn enough money so you can support yourself till you die and not depend on your children.
>>
>>9110560
Sorry, I don't believe in nihilism. The ideology just promotes pain and uselessness over one's one ego. Remember, belief is independent of truth, and it is more beneficial to the current human constructs to not believe in nihilism.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/adv/18631336
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.