[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain this globists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

explain this globists
>>
>>9108583
Crazy guy builds "spaceship" out of trash, claims he took it to space?
>>
>>9108588
he was a professor at uni
don't use flat earthers methods
>>
>>9108610
Yeah, he's not crazy, at all. Pic related.
>>
>>9108620
>being goofy = crazy
>>
>>9108623
I'm talking about the pipe under his foot. OSHA would fuck him for this. Amateurs...
>>
>>9108583
I note the word "seemed."

But OK, you have one guy who went to the edge of space in a balloon and reported that it "seemed" a flat disk.

Sine accept testimony of those who have been in space about the shape of the Earth, I would like to introduce you to everybody else who has ever been in space and reported back to us about what they saw...
>>
File: mercury_portrait_big.gif (173KB, 576x391px) Image search: [Google]
mercury_portrait_big.gif
173KB, 576x391px
>>9108966
The weight of the testimony seems to be against you.
>>
>>9108583
>what is euclidean geometry
>what is special relitivity
>>
File: new-nine.jpg (79KB, 488x616px) Image search: [Google]
new-nine.jpg
79KB, 488x616px
>>9108970
>>
File: shuttle astronauts.jpg (189KB, 988x581px) Image search: [Google]
shuttle astronauts.jpg
189KB, 988x581px
>>9108979
>>
File: group_2.jpg (75KB, 735x370px) Image search: [Google]
group_2.jpg
75KB, 735x370px
>>9108981
group
>>
>>9108987
>>
File: search mir crews.jpg (191KB, 982x568px) Image search: [Google]
search mir crews.jpg
191KB, 982x568px
>>9108990
Could keep going, but I think this makes the point...
>>
>>9108583
Oxygen deprivation.
>>
>>9108583
gravity
>>
>>9108883
>OSHA
OSHA sucks at their job.

>be min wage pleb working at HPP juice factory
>be lowest of low sanitiation
>fill buckets with water and industrial concentrated solutions of lye, bleach, or peracetic acid (depending on what you were cleaning) in a 20x20 room that also serves as the main passage to production floor for everybody.
>eventually also going to have 20-30% nitric acid in the same room
>no eyewash ANYWHERE
>no shower ANYWHERE
>weekly eye protection shipment used up the day we get it because everybody in the plant wants a pair and anyone who needs them loses them.
>one of the QA's tell me to pump the peracetic acid in the bucket first, cover your face and spray-dilute with water, otherwise the acid will sit on top like an oil

time passes

>OSHA walkthrough tomorrow
>repeatedly told to wear PPE for when they do the walkthrough
>also suddenly concentration of the peracetic acid has to be ON POINT, suddenly have strips to measure it with
>Walkthrough happens

NOTHING
CHANGES

time passes

>Chemical sales man comes through because somebody keeps fucking up the CIP system
>suddenly my manager is telling me "oh anon did you know you cant have those (bleach and acetic acid or lye, i cant remember, but it was only one) next to each other? it makes bad stuff!"

IT WASNT EVEN OSHA, IT WAS THE FUCKING RMC SALESPERSON.

Working there completely changed my life. Dont take working with intelligent people for granted, ever.
>>
You can prove the earth isn't flat by taking a plane trip to various locations in sequence.
>>
>>9109639
What sequence, exactly?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.