[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: w1.jpg (33KB, 585x1040px) Image search: [Google]
w1.jpg
33KB, 585x1040px
>go have this "contrast exam" because I maybe might have had cerebral aneurysm
>need to take this allergy stuff they told me to but I forgot(for rhinitis)
>need to fast for like 4 hours with no water no anything
>actually drink some water (less than 1 cup), chew some gun for a few seconds before being interrupted by my mom that reminds me of it and like 2/7 of a cup right before it, tells doc about this last cup and he's fine with it
>they put this shit in my arm, bleeds a lot since the point was really big( I think you can see where the blood was on this pic)
>they inject some serum and then tell me that now the point inside my vein is made out of silicon so I can go to the bathroom
>take pic
>take a piss
>they take me to the room where the exam is going to happen
>lay on this thing, they move my head and stuff so I'm at perfect position
>then they wrap my head in many angles and then my chest
>and then my hips
>tell me to close my eyes
>keep moving my body, connect a cable to the shit on my arm(pic related)
>this machine is big and round and the thing I'm laying on moves inside of it, weird noises, goes back and forth, makes some wind from time to time(?) and then it looks like it's going the same direction forever
>hear voice from some kind of microphone "stay really still now, this is the most important part"
>feel a cold thing on my arm(liquid pouring into my vein)
>feels my lungs are filled with this hot and disgusting gas
>start breathing really fast and my mouth starts to taste really bad, feel like I'm going to vomit
>literally think I'm pissing myself completely
>my feet burns
>heart goes fast just like my breathing
>it stops, still think I pissed myself
>after a few seconds a lady comes in and unwraps me, turns out I didn't piss myself
>arm is weird but lungs/mouth/feet/dick
What is this liquid? Did I get jewed? How many cancers I got?
>>
>>9107542
nice blog post
>>
>>9107542
what even are ya?
>>
File: 1501009995054.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
1501009995054.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
>>9107543
I just want to know more about this test. I saw a thread about something like that on /sci/ the other day.
>>9107545
Third world retard
>>
>>9107547
you're basically a brainlet now
>>
>>9107542
I've had had that exam done a few times... it's (radioactive) iodine
I'm actually allergic to the shit (1st time I did it, I had a bad reaction...), so I had to take some meds before the injection. the iodine hurt like HELL, and I had some marks after the exam
the idea is to take pics of your veins or some shit.
>>
>>9107554
Yeah, mine might have popped or something. I'm going to google it. Any side effects?
>>9107551
Sheeeeeeeeeeit
>>
What happened with you?
>>
>>9107564
>Any side effects?
if you are allergic, then in the most extreme case, you could even die (anaphylaxis) when the liquid is being injection. if you aren't, it won't affect you much, AFAIU. the red marks in my arm disappeared after a few hours... IIRC, when I left the CT room, they told me to call them if they hadn't

http://www.healthline.com/health/allergies/iodine

btw, I remember reading about this stuff. there is an alternative to iodine, although I can't remember the name of this chemical.

anyway, good luck anon.
>>
>>9107567
I was at the gym doing leg press, suddenly had this sudden extreme pain at the back of the head that went upwards, thought I was going to die. It went away after some minutes and left a strong headache. Decided to just go home. The following 10 days I had headaches every single day.
Some times I'd be ok and then walk a little and it would resume. Also, I've noticed that I always feel a little numb when I'm doing something that requires heavy physical effort.
>>
https://www.insideradiology.com.au/iodine-containing-contrast-medium/

>Given medication to mitigate a possible allergic reaction.
>Don't take it.
>Experience allergic reaction.
>Wtf did I get jewed.
>>
you got a computerized axial tomography with iodine as contrast medium
iodine sucks
>>
>>9107579
crap, I should read my own texts before posting...
>>
>>9107579
Gadolinium? I think that's for MRI's rather than CT's.
>>
>>9107610
now I remember, it was diluted iodine. here are more options:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0741521412021143
>>
allergies or a panic attack
>>
>>9107587
That sucks anon! Hopefully it just goes away.

Peace!
>>
>>9107542
>>feel a cold thing on my arm(liquid pouring into my vein)
I recognize this feeling. It's saline, which is basically salt water. I got it once for dehydration. In hindsight, it felt so good that I'd unironically do it recreationally.

Talk to your doctor about what you felt instead of being an autist, you stupid fuck, and he'll probably give you better answers for the other shit than anyone here will.
>>
>>9107542
Doctor stole your brain juice, /pol/ man. Tell everyone about what the Jews did to you.
>>
>>9107920
Did you read anything else on the OP?
>>9107923
How do I go about bringing them down?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.