[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Multiverse/Stupid speculation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Nothing.jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nothing.jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
What if time is a framing for an infinite dimension across which all dimensions meet to form every possible instance of a dimension? That meaning everything that could happen has and nothing that never happens won't. In the higher dimensions slope or points of a shape shares what is called real estate in the 4th dimension it is equal to 1, but as you reach higher dimensions it acquires more and more real estate until it eventually is bigger than the sum of its self; I'd think that eventually after so many dimensions it can create every instance of everything happening at once creating a multiverse inside a multiverse infinitely, Thus it's relative self closest to the start of it's radius would be the big bang the infinitely densest point of its self creating time in which all things move as space expands, or maybe i'm just fucking acoustic and none of this is worth speculating.
>>
>>9107352
firstly, if there were infinite universes and and if it were possible to visit, you would literally have infinite people teleporting through every second. there would be infinites people poops cause as long there is a chance of it happening, an infinite amount of people will get the idea to shit through to a nother universe

second if there were other multiverses then its impossible to travel between them because no matter small the chance there is a certain chance you would meet someone who did it cause infinity

That leaves only that there are a limited number of universes or no universes at all apart from hours. personally i think multiverse theory is just a meme used for cartoons but you can choose to live in fantasy if you choose to
>>
>>9107364
I guess you're right in a way but I could argue this is a universe where no one has traveled through universes, meaning that since it never happened it never will, but like i said it's all speculation and I don't put much faith in it it's just fun to think about and get other people's answer no matter how 'literally' shit it is.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.