[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ok to say a trans women is technically a man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: image012.jpg (85KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
image012.jpg
85KB, 291x300px
Is it ok to say a trans women is technically a man?
>>
societally, yes, rationally, no
>>
>>9107085
This
I think at some point humanity will have reached a point in medicine and biology where they could completely change one's birth sex; but that's just speculation
>>
>>9107085

*genetically, no

Fixed
>>
>>9107066
No.
>>
>>9107066
Everywhere except Canada

In Canada its illegal to call a trans woman a man.

Canada has no respect for biology
>>
You shouldn't go out and say to a tranny that they are not a real woman since it will just cause them mental anguish

However if someone says that a trans woman IS a woman feel free to correct them.
>>
ITT brainlets that shit on bio as a soft science but don't know that XX men and XY women exist and are relatively indistinguishable without karyotyping.
>>
>>9107171
>0.2% of humans have birth defects therefore a man who identifies as a woman IS a woman
>>
>>9107175
>Genetically they're not females no matter what they do!!! Females don't have Y allosomes!!!
You specifically might be dumb enough to think this, but many do.
>>
>>9107178
>ignoring my point

Identifying as a woman does not make you a woman
>>
>>9107183
Crying muh allosomes doesn't negate identification either. This is a more complicated issue than many make it out to be including you.
>>
>>9107189
I wasn't the one who mentioned chromosomes you projecting tranny
>>
>>9107194
No but /pol/edditors always resort to it eventually.
>>
>>9107189
>chromosomes don't matter since they don't come up in social interactions and 0.2% of us have birth defects
>>
File: 1465571394149.png (165KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1465571394149.png
165KB, 327x316px
>>9107189
>This is a more complicated issue than many make it out to be including you.
found the brainlet ladys (female) and gentleman (male)
>>
>>9107066
woman and man aren't biological terms
if you wanna say a trans woman is technically a male because of their chromosomes, then that's more correct but sex is still a complex system of hormones, gonads, and secondary sex characteristics so "trans woman" is probably the most accuracy thing you can say because that's the term we've got to describe the fuzzy condition
>>
>>9107066
no, they're not. so no.
>>
>>9107569
>a male identifying as a female is not really a male with a mental illness

Really gets the noggin joggin
>>
>>9107171
Last time I checked, Bill Nye wasn't running a Klinefelter's Syndrome support group
>>
>>9107066
If they are biologically female they're female, if they're born and the only xx chromosomes they have are found in their sperm cells, they're male.

Don't rationalize and feed into delusion.
>>
why do transexuals display all the symptoms of an unmedicated mentally ill person? (huge rates of drug abuse, prostitution, homelessness, suicide, STDs, and chronic attention seeking behavior)
why do the rates not change after the operation?
>>
>>9107171

That's nice but what does it have to do with trannies?
>>
>>9107183
The point is that on a social level it can, if you do enough so that you're a woman to the eyes of the society
But of course on a biological level that's a bit more complicated
>>
>>9108339
> [ citation needed ]
>>
>>9108336
sperms cells are haploid, can't have xx.
>>
>>9107160
grats you read a headline and formed an opinion, c-16 doesnt make calling a trans woman a man illegal anymore than calling someone black for being black is illegal, read a fucking book you goober
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.