[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the scientific reason behind this board getting more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: african-american-woman-science.jpg (47KB, 849x478px) Image search: [Google]
african-american-woman-science.jpg
47KB, 849x478px
What is the scientific reason behind this board getting more schizophrenic or psychotic people than the other boards, which generally get more autists?

I've seen it in real life too, people with schizophrenia tend to get into 'sciency' shit, even though it's rarely something that makes scientific sense. Is it just more common for smart people to be schizophrenic?
>>
What makes you think this board is getting more schizophrenic and psychotic?
>>
>>9105346
You have no idea what you're talking about. Most of the schizophrenic go to /x/, and a lot of people with Schizophrenia have below average IQ
>>
File: 1502053562419.png (99KB, 263x301px) Image search: [Google]
1502053562419.png
99KB, 263x301px
>>9105346
Schizophrenics go to /x/
Retarded but Muscular Chads go to /fit/
Other 4 Chan boards are autistic.
/sci/ is for Autistics with higher IQ.
/g/ is for autistic hackers & code monkeys. Autistic IT support.
/pol/ is Weaponized autism.
/a/ & /v/ are autistic entertainment.
/r9k/ is severe autism.
>>
>>9105346
They get delusional and think they're enlightened somehow. They then either channel that into political or science conspiracies.
>>
Actual schizophrenic here. I can't stand /x/ stuff generally, especially the new age and occult nonsense. I like reading about aliens and conspiracy theories sometimes but always strictly for entertainment.
>>
>>9105427
Isn't /k/ the weaponized autism branch ?
>>
>>9105467
weaponized autism =/= autism about weapons
>>
>>9105383
>>9105373
>>9105427
I've seen it multiple times on here, it's usually people either admitting it or talking nonsense but in quite a confused non-humorous way. I made this thread because of that other thread floating around atm, it just makes me feel uncomfortable.

>>9105432
True.

>>9105464
Why are you interested in /sci/?
>>
File: 1502581162933.png (32KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1502581162933.png
32KB, 321x322px
>>9105482
>Why are you interested in /sci/?
I dunno lol. Why wouldn't I?

I've always been fascinated by cosmology and sub atomic particles. Why are you interested in /sci/?
>>
>>9105486
Sure, I wasn't implying you shouldn't be. It's just that in my observation autistic people tend to pick things like movies, shows, video games, stuff like that to obsess over, while schizophrenic people tend to go for more intellectual stuff, thus implying that they're ... smarter, maybe? So there could be some correlation. Ashkenazi jews have a higher instance of schizophrenia for example, and they're memed to be pretty smart.

I try to answer questions, mostly. Or make intellectual shitposts.
>>
>>9105470
This
>>
>>9105486
My parents were biologists with a decent back ground in chemistry, i liked astronomy as a kid,
and I liked getting into arguments and being a shitstirrer on 4chan as much as I did back in 2010
>>
>>9105518
I dunno if schizophrenia sufferers are necessarily more scientifically inclined or capable. Maybe our first degree relatives may be. But we actual schizophrenics more often than not drugged into zombification via antipsychotic medications.
>>
>>9105518
>thus implying that they're ... smarter, maybe?
No, they just think they are or think they will be by going to places where they think actual smart people are

Also lost of /pol/tards (read: people who take everything on their board very seriously and fail to differentiate bait and real events and unironically see themselves as some sort of group) seem to be here, simply because
- they believe that one who is posted here is very intelligent and that we are on "their side" and will explain them shit they don't understand
- and simply because /pol/ has grown to a scarily large size, so there's natural overlap of them who happen to visit this board too
>>
this thread is cringe.

lurk or go away
>>
>>9105346
No you have it all wrong.
They aren't schizophrenics mostly, they people you are thinking of are asspie children who evolved schizoid personality disorder in early adulthood.
I'm one of them.
People with legitimate schizophrenia seem to have an affinity for science too, just not the ones that are currently psychotic or delusional.
>>
>>9105346
Easy excuses
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.