[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2105.jpg (2MB, 7251x4018px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2105.jpg
2MB, 7251x4018px
>time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.
>>
>>9103337
>the future is the past
Too much Star Trek huh?
>>
>>9103764
Not an argument
>>
No. If time travel is possible, at one point we'd maste it, and yet we don't see time traveling dudes. Time travel to the past is impossible because we don't see any time travellers around.
>>
>>9103818
Maybe it hasn't happened yet. The universe is still relatively young at 14 billion years. Not even long enough for black dwarfs to exist. Maybe we haven't hit the point where somebody or something invents time travel yet and then when we do we will start to see them.

I get that time travel is bending time so they should be around at all times but if it hasn't been invented it can't be utilized. And then when it is invented they will start to travel back to before even when I made this comment and a new reality will be born.
>>
>>9103818
when you travel back, you end up in a timeline where you travelled back, not in the past of your own timeline.
>>
>>9103337
you are time travelling right now as you breath and live
>>
I'm too brainlet to make up my own mind, do you guys think there is a 5th dimension?

4th being out timeline, 5th being all possible parallel timelines.
>>
>>9103337
Imagine the first asshole to invent time travel
>Guy invents first time machine
>Decides he's going to to back in time to change history
>Opens wormhole to his exact location where he is currently
>Ends up in the dark void of space since the Earth is in a different selection of space at that time in the past
>Dies floating in the midst of nothing, with his last thoughts being "Fuck time travel"
>>
>>9104303
kek
>>
>>9104303
This is the best explanation of why time travelers aren't among us
Or rather, they are, but they're floating through the intergalactic void
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.